Posts: 6 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Germany
Hi,

after experimenting with Aquafish for a couple of months, I would like to sell the phone. It's not that I am unhappy with the phone (or the OS). But having a family / work all over the world, I have some apps dependency, which is not available on this phone. Also I'm coming Nokia 925, so the Intex camera leaves much to desire. So instead of keeping the phone lying around, I would like to sell it to anyone who might actually use it.

I bought it from E-Bay India, got it delivered to an Indian friend's address and he shipped privately to me (along with some other stuff). So the cost to me was around 150 Euro. I stay in Germany, and would sell it for 135 Euro plus postage (e.g. 5 Euro for German inland as DHL Packet).

I got the phone here in my hand in the beginning of July, I have used it a bit since then, so its in fully working condition. Photos can be available.

Paypal / Bank Transfer are possible.

Last edited by .nikhil; 2017-10-26 at 12:38. Reason: Sold

The Following User Says Thank You to .nikhil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Spain
Originally Posted by .nikhil View Post
Hi,

after experimenting with Aquafish for a couple of months, I would like to sell the phone. It's not that I am unhappy with the phone (or the OS). But having a family / work all over the world, I have some apps dependency, which is not available on this phone. Also I'm coming Nokia 925, so the Intex camera leaves much to desire. So instead of keeping the phone lying around, I would like to sell it to anyone who might actually use it.

I bought it from E-Bay India, got it delivered to an Indian friend's address and he shipped privately to me (along with some other stuff). So the cost to me was around 150 Euro. I stay in Germany, and would sell it for 135 Euro plus postage (e.g. 5 Euro for German inland as DHL Packet).

I got the phone here in my hand in the beginning of July, I have used it a bit since then, so its in fully working condition. Photos can be available.

Paypal / Bank Transfer are possible.
Do you still have the phone? How much would you sell the phone these days?

I live in Spain.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kalatti For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Kalatti View Post
Do you still have the phone? How much would you sell the phone these days?

I live in Spain.
Sorry, it's sold already.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .nikhil For This Useful Post: