Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Tigerroast View Post
So, do you have like a nifty setup where your tablet is a proxy for your phone? Like, you have a Privoxy/Squid proxy and iptables running with your phone connected?
Hi. Well, I can appreciate your view. I don't need such but there are some android apps that can handle some of that. Also, there are Xposed modules that block ads that I use. My guess is if you are willing to hack away you can meet your needs on android. Just won't be as pretty! Regardless, I bought into the Jolla tablet because I still prefer Sailfish over Android and I like to support Jolla company.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...all.free&hl=en

Well, please allow us to have bluetooth tethering instead of wifi tethering. We need to save battery power I'm our jolla phone

(He said he'd be out but anyway...)

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I have flat data plan. Free use, unlimited use/speed. 27 Euro per month. I would say it's same **** when it comes to trust But we need network...
If you already have unlimited flat rate data plan wouldn't it then make more sense to just BT tether the tablet to the phone than say, get another one of those 27euro/month data plans just for the tablet?

I guess a twin sim is another possibility but as far as I know they cost extra, too.

The Following User Says Thank You to tmi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
There is a new perk available at IndieGoGo: Lastu case for Jolla tablet, 49$.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OVK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by OVK View Post
There is a new perk available at IndieGoGo: Lastu case for Jolla tablet, 49$.
And get your tablet via this link to sponsor my development-only tablet #testing #abusing #torturing

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
And get your tablet via this link to sponsor my development-only tablet #testing #abusing #torturing
Does it work also for the lastucase perk ?

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 268 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Yes it does.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
Does it work also for the lastucase perk ?
I don't think it does.

The referrals section clearly states you need '4/10 Jolla Tablet referrals', not any other referrals. If it worked for other perks, you could get 10 $10 perks and get a tablet for half its price

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 268 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Well,

From the Terms and conditions, i found:

4. Prizes

By referring contributions worth at least 756 USD in total, the Participant gets one LastuCase for Jolla Tablet.

By referring contributions worth at least 1890 USD in total, the Participant gets one Jolla Tablet (in addition to the LastuCase for Jolla Tablet).

So I thought all that is required is that the referrals refer to any perk in Jolla tablet -campaign. You just need to collect enough dough with your referrals.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tsippaduida For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Tsippaduida View Post
Well,

From the Terms and conditions, i found:

4. Prizes

By referring contributions worth at least 756 USD in total, the Participant gets one LastuCase for Jolla Tablet.

By referring contributions worth at least 1890 USD in total, the Participant gets one Jolla Tablet (in addition to the LastuCase for Jolla Tablet).
That makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Tags
indiegogo, jolla, jolla tablet