Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
Ty

orientationlock and weather. .. Strange, i didnt make any modifications to those.

v2.1 should by uploaded within a couple days. Trying to figure out a few color issues.
it is possible to be a compatibility problem at my device because i tried to tweak some files before installing your app . I'll post here after a clean reflash .

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Just updated the first post with v2.1

Download - Cyan75-v2_1

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
I've reflashed my phone today and installed INCEPTION , then I installed Cyan75-v2_1 , orientation lock still doesn't work , neither hiding weather . Are these problems occouring only to me ? can you check them on your device please ?

One more question : How could I make sms text smaller ?

By the way , very nice theme 2.1 , you also fixed those buttons . Good job .

there must be some thing for N900 ?

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
I've reflashed my phone today and installed INCEPTION , then I installed Cyan75-v2_1 , orientation lock still doesn't work , neither hiding weather . Are these problems occouring only to me ? can you check them on your device please ?

One more question : How could I make sms text smaller ?

By the way , very nice theme 2.1 , you also fixed those buttons . Good job .
thanks.

glad you like it.

though i cannot explain you issues you're having.

i have not adjusted or included anything in the theme that touches the rotation and so fat you are three only one to bring it up.

i have had one person not get some of the color changes, but even that is odd.

i have not installed INCEPTION....yet, but do wonder if it will eliminate some sh command in order to change some of the items that reside in the base folder. right now, if i include my mood for the time and date format, it breaks the drop down menu bar until i return back to the Blanco theme.

also, i don't know why it is breaking the emoticons either, but at least the is an easy copy/paste with filebox.

i have not done anything with weather either. what do you mean by hiding it? i know there is something wrong with it after going to pr1.w and it wouldn't work right, but there was an update that came through do it works again, even though it still doesn't seen to auto update for me.

Ok...couldnt sleep, so here is another update to v2.2

there were some colors i was not happy with (still not totally) but they are better. I will continue to work on them. at least now i know where they are.

i have added some icons, and will be getting to the rest of the icons to make them "pop" more off the dark cyan color.

also, this update included a color fix for a 3rd party application, Cards With Me and the Ovi Store bottom toolbar.

Change log

v2.2
~~~~
STATUS BAR
-changed colors for easier notice of Signal Strength

Email
-Pressed color

Cards with me
-Bottom bar to Cyan

Ovi Store
-Bottom left corner to Cyan

Messeging
-Pressed color

Gerneral
-100's of color matching
-Default Application Icon to Cyan

Low Power Mode
-Added Twitter icons in Cyan
-Added Facebook icons in Cyan

Instructions
-Corrected "user" issue (thank you aspergerguy)
-Corrected file names so suggested commands would work (thank you aspergerguy)

Index
-Corrected version number so it would show correctly in Theme Changer

Shut Down Screen/Booting
-Replaced correct splash screen.

Download - Cyan75-v2.2

Last edited by ceroberts75; 2012-03-08 at 09:41.

You are making this theme better and better , I like it very much , but I still have these bugs . It's very weird because if I go back to Blanco theme the bugs get fixed .

I've made a video so you may understand better this .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjT0Ql2h0GM

Homescreen settings only change locked-orientation of blanco.
If you use Cyan theme, go /usr/share/theme/cyan2.2/meegotouch/meegotouchhome/style/ and edit meegotouchhome.css.
Change locked-orientation: “” to locked-orientation: “portrait”

Last edited by accountvip; 2012-03-09 at 03:42.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to accountvip For This Useful Post:
just thought i would note that 2.3 is coming.

i am having a heck of a time trying to get it to mod the statusbar date/time. it keeps breaking it and i cannot figure out why?

at first i thought it may be becuase it had to over-ride the base theme information, but that is exactly what my call-ui mod is doing...so it doenst make any sense.

if you use the n9 qtweak application, then it is "y" option to chagne the status area....works fine if you completely replace the css files in base, but now if you put it into the theme. :/

I am open for any suggestions to try and get that done if anyone has any.

also, for the life of me, i still cannot get the call-ui to center the avatar and then also center the phonenumber/caller id/timer underr it.

it constantly aligns them in one line, so if the avatar is large, you lose the contact info, which is pointless if there is no picture for the caller. you cannot see the number, etc.

also open to some coaching there too.

I fixed somehow orientation lock and hiding weather , I took the noob way and replaced all files in blanco theme with cyan2.2 files except the meegotouchhome.css . So if you want to fix this , now you know the file with problem , meegotouchhome.css .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-03-11 at 17:29.