Notices

Posts: 6,712 | Thanked: 8,059 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
he is so hot right now!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet – and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Posts: 3,398 | Thanked: 4,756 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Isn't her parent at the backstage at 0:47 looking like that pre Jolla CTO :O

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hiiwa

Btw. The girl sings better than Axl Rose

telegram @mike7b4
mastodon.social @mike7b4

Posts: 6,712 | Thanked: 8,059 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Isn't her parent at the backstage at 0:47 looking like that pre Jolla CTO :O

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hiiwa

Btw. The girl sings better than Axl Rose
What? The one in the Batman suit?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet – and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Posts: 5,322 | Thanked: 16,231 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Would you like a piece of history?

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Would you like a piece of history?

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cp...92943_0002.jpg
Nice piece of tram! Letterman needs it. What? I mean jay Leno...Han solo. Or the Disney dude with a real train in his front yard.
That’s how Jolla should have Done it...free giveAway

This is a meme of the future.

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-06-20 at 21:05.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson