Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
Yes, the light conditions matter a lot.

I have some good N9 photos at https://picasaweb.google.com/martin....TallinnJan2012 and https://picasaweb.google.com/martin....elsinkiJan2012
Such great photos! Loving the Nokia Flagship Store ones as I doubt I'll ever get over there. These were all taken with your N9? Impressive. Then again, I've been pretty impressed with my shots from my N9.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
just got my phone today, it looks and feels great. i need to find a screen protector for it now

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
just got my phone today, it looks and feels great. i need to find a screen protector for it now
U don't need one seriously. Unless we r too clumsy Gorilla is good. I never had one speck on my iPhones, neither on the N9.

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago/D.C./Katowice
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
got a skinomi coming tomorrow, ill tell ya if it fits the entire screen, it looks like it should

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago/D.C./Katowice
Originally Posted by lv_vl View Post
Lucky you! Did you order online for $574.50?

I see they have 16GB black in stock for $462.50:
https://negrielectronics.com/nokia-n...-unlocked.html
When I checked earlier they had none of N9 phones, in any color.
aye i did

they also have a 10/15$ coupon as well

10offsite <--- i used this

sb15offbct

YMMV

The Following User Says Thank You to UCOMM For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by asadkhan1988 View Post
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...F57mjOYZvPPArs
What is this? Now I see something sorta blue and something sorta white-ish. I'm sick of this guessing game, ask one of your friends for a real camera, take pictures, and post them...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by UCOMM View Post
got a skinomi coming tomorrow, ill tell ya if it fits the entire screen, it looks like it should
Get an invisible shield. I have one with the provided protector from Nokia and I couldn't feel more protected.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

I'm ready to buy a white n9. I wish I didn't miss out on the negrielectronics deal last week.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
What is this? Now I see something sorta blue and something sorta white-ish. I'm sick of this guessing game, ask one of your friends for a real camera, take pictures, and post them...
Second that. One should be adept with macro-photography an d use the proper equipment for the job, if one would like to show close-up details like scratches or cosmetic flaws.... oh my.

Originally Posted by UCOMM View Post
I'm probably going to try and send my phone to bodyguardz to have them make a set. I've tried a lot of others, and bodyguardz had the best protection and minimal orange peel.

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn