Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 242 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#4511
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
After a bit of polishing here is mine.
wonderful, how to achieve that?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to enne30 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 302 | Thanked: 676 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
#4512
Originally Posted by Sohil876 View Post
Looks just like i wanted mine to be, can you please share your files?
Which files do you need...?

I have 7 widgets:
- time and events
- weather
- GMail
- Turning wifi on/off
- recaller (it is installable from repo, I just modified the appearence of it)
- temperature
- set (and monitor) CPU max. frequency.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Posts: 302 | Thanked: 676 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
#4513
Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
wonderful, how to achieve that?
Thanks... You can achieve that with the widgets I mentioned above...


(Just for the record: these widgets are based on my needs so spread them to the community would take some more programming in the case of the time and events and maybe the weather widget...)
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Nov 2014
#4514
Well, mine had never been posted to TMO thus far, so ... here it is
Attached Images
   
 

The Following User Says Thank You to bencoh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 242 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#4515
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
Thanks... You can achieve that with the widgets I mentioned above...


(Just for the record: these widgets are based on my needs so spread them to the community would take some more programming in the case of the time and events and maybe the weather widget...)
Besides the widgets, are you using a particular theme?
 
Posts: 302 | Thanked: 676 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
#4516
Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
Besides the widgets, are you using a particular theme?
Yes, I use humanity theme.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Posts: 242 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#4517
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
Yes, I use humanity theme.
Do I need Humanity Icon Pack too (at the moment no way to install, 1.0 conflicts with humanity 0.6 in extras/testing/devel), or it is enough Humanity Theme + Theme Customizer?

Could you tell me exact package name for:
- time and events
- weather

Thank you very much
 
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
#4518
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
Which files do you need...?

I have 7 widgets:
- time and events
- weather
- GMail
- Turning wifi on/off
- recaller (it is installable from repo, I just modified the appearence of it)
- temperature
- set (and monitor) CPU max. frequency.
Thing is i want same appearance as yours just darker version, on widgets i only want time and events, weather/temp, set cpu, but how can i make them look like yours? Also is humanity theme/icons pack necessary im currently using a minimal black theme its named something like incredicbly uninspired blocky theme.

Last edited by Sohil876; 2015-10-27 at 11:49.
 
Posts: 302 | Thanked: 676 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
#4519
Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
Do I need Humanity Icon Pack too (at the moment no way to install, 1.0 conflicts with humanity 0.6 in extras/testing/devel), or it is enough Humanity Theme + Theme Customizer?

Could you tell me exact package name for:
- time and events
- weather

Thank you very much
I have humanity theme (0.6) and theme customizer installed (not from devel); I did not installed icon pack...

I could not tell the exact package name for those widgets as I wrote them and they are not in the repos...
 

The Following User Says Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Posts: 302 | Thanked: 676 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
#4520
Originally Posted by Sohil876 View Post
Thing is i want same appearance as yours just darker version, on widgets i only want time and events, weather/temp, set cpu, but how can i make them look like yours? Also is humanity theme/icons pack necessary im currently using a minimal black theme its named something like incredicbly uninspired blocky theme.
I use humanity theme because of its icons and colors; nothing more. Thus I use theme customizer for systemwide font setting and other stuff.

As I wrote the widgets I use are my own - I mean I wrote them in python. I gladly share them but I need some time for that as they were written for my needs and the only way you can configure them is to manipulate the source code (not that hard to do that though). So before I share them I would like to write them as a user-friendly widgets...
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:45.