Active Topics

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
that's bad, you ran into same problems as myself. i don't know why it's happening, but google account not filling some fields into it's own databases on this device. i wrote small sequence/script to fix this problem.

You need to flash SuperSU.zip via CWM before doing this. You also need to install busybox.apk, launch it and install busybox to system.

Code:
ID_SECRET=3f8cbdd85590d75c
ID_INT=3717620033319034474
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "update secure set value=\"$ID_SECRET\" where name=\"android_id\""
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "insert into main (name, value) values (\"android_id\", \"$ID_INT\")"
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "update main set value=\"$ID_INT\" where name=\"android_id\""

Last edited by coderus; 2016-06-28 at 19:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Thanks. To use superuser and busybox I need to root the device, right? Where do I have to look for information for rooting this device?

just grab SuperSU zip and flash it from CWM. You can get it from here for example: https://mega.nz/#!CYAEiaJC!nlK35XjvE...ztJB917VifOloo
Busybox here: https://mega.nz/#!HEQ3nZ4a!UpQyJ_o8B...DikA3ETCB0KT5Q

The official link for stable supersu cwm flashable is:

http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu-stable

relax, i just uploaded to mega files i used myself

THANKS! You all rock.

At first I though the script provided by coderus does not work because play store still refused to work. I investigated it and found out that I have no table accountSettings in talk.db. Then I rebooted the tablet and now the play store works.

However, when I try to install any application I get the error message that the application can't be installed with error RPC-S-7. I tried the instructions from the internet again and again no luck. Is it maybe that your ID_SECRET and ID_INT do not match my setup? How do I find correct ID_SECRET and ID_INT?

i just got mine when used sailfishos on my tablet
i rechecked my tablet and seems only these two databases contains values:
Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "select * from secure where name=\"android_id\""
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "select * from main where name=\"android_id\""
so probably other ones are not needed
Code:
ID_SECRET=3f8cbdd85590d75c
ID_INT=3717620033319034474
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "update secure set value=\"$ID_SECRET\" where name=\"android_id\""
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "insert into main (name, value) values (\"android_id\", \"$ID_INT\")"

Last edited by coderus; 2016-04-17 at 16:13.

I think I will have to find some values. I did the factory reset on the device. The tablet did the account registration and then I checked the tables. The secure tables has the android_id, which is different to yours. However, the main table from gservices.db is empty.

I am getting RH-01 error again. I will take some time off and try again later. I am out of ideas.

i did it three times and it just worked for me
probably you can have better chances when getting your own values from sfos aliendalvik and injecting it to android.

I have installed SailFish again and gave it one more try. There are simply to many applications that don't work. I can crash the Jolla browser every time.

I will install android again. Do you think I could just copy some db files instead of writing these sqlite3 commands? I have successfully logged into google and google play store works. So If I copy settings to android it should probably work. I will give it a try.