Notices

Maybe time to ask Nokia why they shut down the level pack of Angrybirds since Rovio wouldn't mind having it still there for us?

AB runs just fine but check your apps in background and think what kind of crazy stuff you put in the phone lately if it's jittery.

or just a quick reboot.

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
It`s looking great on the iphone....so great that the birds look like large pixels now!....end of story

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Seriously to the poster of this and other such banal posts, do us all a favour, GET A LIFE !

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by nwerneck View Post
We need an application called “iPhonizer” where you list programs like Angry birds and when you are using them it puts all other processes to sleep or something...
Can you make an app that does that every time you open the camera? I bet the video would be much better if everything else went to sleep.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I don't understand how it's slower on the N900.. Are you playing the game with 1000 apps opened at the same time?? I usually play it with maybe a couple of things opened at the same time with it and I barely see some slowness or stuttering. like it almost never happens..

I usually play this with the media player open, and maybe two web windows opened..

Last edited by bandora; 2010-03-08 at 03:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
I'm fine with the looks and speed. On rare occasions I get some stutter, but it never bugged me.

One thing I can't imagine, tho, is playing this without a stylus. The accuracy I get with it I can't imagine with using my finger.

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ West Kirby, UK
OP did you tun off 'power saving' in display settings, before comparison? Power saving mode may affect perceived brightness/colours etc (Power saving = CABC display mode?)

Just checked, to me Angry Birds looks visibly brighter with powersaving off.

Last edited by Duffer; 2010-03-08 at 14:53.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duffer For This Useful Post: