Posts: 67 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Helsinki
#3272 just arrived at my doorstep (2nd wave Sep 19th from Finland)

Jeiii!!!!!!!! And exactly 3 months to the day after pre-order.

I am sorry that i got mine before some of you 1st pre-order guys (espec. in Norway and Switzerland).

one happy sailor will now unpack/install

P.S.: Spredsheet updated

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemiwi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hemiwi View Post
#3272 just arrived at my doorstep (2nd wave Sep 19th from Finland)

Jeiii!!!!!!!! And exactly 3 months to the day after pre-order.

I am sorry that i got mine before some of you 1st pre-order guys (espec. in Norway and Switzerland).

one happy sailor will now unpack/install

P.S.: Spredsheet updated
Congratulations! Enjoy it

The Following User Says Thank You to lupastro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Received! Yihaa!
My wife received it at home. Order #200002494

And...duh, I'm still at work with a couple of hours left and I have to wait until the kids are put to bed.

Guess, that's it folks. Thanks for your keeping me company in this thread while frustratingly waiting for my Jolla. I'll be signing off the spreadsheet and leave this thread.

See you in all other threads here, like usual.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larswad For This Useful Post:
Any FedEx flights with Jollas on board leaving Vantaa this evening? 2849 is still in picking and can't be tracked on FedEx

Originally Posted by att View Post
When the milk is on the ground, there is nothing to be done than clean up the mess.

That pre-order priority mess is the past, it is time to look forward. Jolla has apologized.
That wasn't my point. My point was: people don't complain equally about different issues. Pre-order order failing would likely get more complaints than "some other thing" you mentioned.

I'm not sure Jolla has apologized or even acknowledged missing the pre-order order in mailing order. They just apologized the delay and start of DNA sales, and even there their CEO took it back by saying people just can't be pleased.

I get the picture. I have got it maybe 20 times already.
It didn't sound like it. It sounded like you think people will complain equal amount no matter what Jolla does. I don't agree with such ideas.

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Just got an e-mail from Jolla that my Jolla is still waiting for me:

"Hi,

We noticed that you still haven’t ordered your Jolla, and we know that you’ve been waiting for a while to get one!

To get your Jolla with the 100€ discount that you’re entitled to, log in to the Jolla Shop using your email address and the password* you received from us ... "

The funny thing is that I already ordered and paid my Jolla on 28th november. Tried the coupon code and I actually could buy another Jolla for 300€. Sent a mail to care@jolla.com that they should stop fooling around.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olympus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by olympus View Post
Just got an e-mail from Jolla that my Jolla is still waiting for me:

"Hi,

We noticed that you still haven’t ordered your Jolla, and we know that you’ve been waiting for a while to get one!

To get your Jolla with the 100€ discount that you’re entitled to, log in to the Jolla Shop using your email address and the password* you received from us ... "

The funny thing is that I already ordered and paid my Jolla on 28th november. Tried the coupon code and I actually could buy another Jolla for 300€. Sent a mail to care@jolla.com that they should stop fooling around.
BTW What payment method you used to pay that 300e? Paypal?

According to Fedex tracking my Jolla has been delivered to my neighbors - excellent! And they picked up the parcel at 4pm yesterday - pretty fast! (25xx to Germany, 0 Euro)

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
BTW What payment method you used to pay that 300e? Paypal?
Mastercard.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
That wasn't my point. My point was: people don't complain equally about different issues. Pre-order order failing would likely get more complaints than "some other thing" you mentioned.
I know that wasn't your point. I was trying to help you and give you a friendly advice.

I'm not sure Jolla has apologized or even acknowledged missing the pre-order order in mailing order. They just apologized the delay and start of DNA sales, and even there their CEO took it back by saying people just can't be pleased.
Are you sure that he took it back? At least I don't agree on that interpretation of the article. Maybe you should ask him? Then you wouldn't need to guess.

Last edited by att; 2013-12-19 at 16:50.