Closed Thread
Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
What will be the next generation Windows Phones after Nokia Lumia? Nokia Puta? To keep up the tradition of Spanish names?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
What I'm looking for is what nokia will do to compete with this?

http://global.samsungtomorrow.com/?p=13477

Is it the:
Lumia 900
perview 808
or do nokia has a high-end phone ready in the next6 month?

Im still a fan of nokia stock, just not their last few devices
ROTFL Lumia900 deosnt even compete with N9....

But No problem for MicroNokia they will continue patenttrolling instead of compete

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
patenttrolling is a way to compete, ecpecially in US.

I see no problem with that. All companies do that.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Here's some recent and INTERNATIONAL perspective on Nokia's outlook, for the people that keep claiming it's all the Americans' fault:
http://tvnz.co.nz/business-news/noki...amsung-4857293
As an european individ I do not blame Americans for Nokias fault. But still I am upset why on earth we europeans prefer to sell out Nokia and other companys to america and Asia? Same goes for swedish Sony Ericson or carindustry etc....

THAT makes me pissed. European should invest more money to make atleast an european Twitter, Facebook, utube, google and have a good innovations in IT and other industry too.

Nothing wrong with americans, asia but still there needs to be some kind of "balance" and alternatives.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
As an european individ I do not blame Americans for Nokias fault. But still I am upset why on earth we europeans prefer to sell out Nokia and other companys to america and Asia? Same goes for swedish Sony Ericson or carindustry etc....

THAT makes me pissed. European should invest more money to make atleast an european Twitter, Facebook, utube, google and have a good innovations in IT and other industry too.

Nothing wrong with americans, asia but still there needs to be some kind of "balance" and alternatives.
Have you travelled the globe?

Show me the money!
That is whats going on

The econmicall power have traveled the globe for centuries. Just wait 300 years and it might be Africa.

Plus, some countries have bigger loans than others and noone is paying, just printing money

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-05-03 at 16:42.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
nokia act like apple now

because of this?

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
patenttrolling is a way to compete, ecpecially in US.

I see no problem with that. All companies do that.
Exactly, and it is no different in Europe. Nokia has been lazy, and ridiculously so. The whole idea of patents is it gives you a legal document so you can go out there and protect your inventions from exploiters and frauds like HTC, Apple and RIM taking advantage of your hard work. A patent is not some medal you get because you have been clever, and it gives you no protection. You have to actively go out there yourself and protect your rights when they are exploited by others.

Anyway, it didn't seem to have any affect on the stocks, lower than ever today

Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Nokia Plan B was just a hoax all along
Hoax or not, it had more sense than the plan A. The share price already tells pretty much.

It is sad, Nokia cannot even make Pureview-camera phone with Meego, because the agreement with Microsoft. Dual-core, 1GB RAM Meego-phone with Pureview-camera would help alot while Nokia is waiting for WP8 to be ready (in 2013?).

If something is a hoax, it is Elop himself.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
What will be the next generation Windows Phones after Nokia Lumia? Nokia Puta? To keep up the tradition of Spanish names?
Yeah, either The "Nokia Puta" or the "Nokia Enculada" line.

Nokia puta really cracked me up while i am sitting in a Mexican restaurant having a dinner on a business trip. Thanks to that, needed a laugh after 9 he long meeting.

on topic:
i have money aside to buy a 100 shares of Nokia if some broker can provide me with real printed stock certificate. Exactly same as gerbick i know , its a coincidence only.

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen