Notices

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
it try to connect to my ip for a while but it gets that message host not found...i followed all the above instructions...

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
May try changing the port?

got it to work... was entering wrong ip.. but i need latest version to have it full...

and i cant update my n900 to qt 4.7 -.-

Originally Posted by ThreeM View Post
It seems its only the Artist and Songs tab . Album is sorted well.
The Artists lists was indeed unsorted because I forgot to add it. Somehow my collections seems to be mostly sorted on its own.

The Songs list is actually sorted, but according to the tracknumber. I have changed that now to be sorted by label if you enter the songlist without selecting an album before that.

Thanks for the feedback

Originally Posted by Waynder View Post
got it to work... was entering wrong ip.. but i need latest version to have it full...

and i cant update my n900 to qt 4.7 -.-
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand correctly. Does it work now? If not, what exactly is the problem? If xbmcremote starts up on your N900, you have already Qt 4.7 on it. If not, you can easily upgrade using the package manager. No need to know crazy stuff.

i have qt4.... and i installed xbmcremote from repository... and app works... but when it needs to connect it says that i need to use updated version.. so ok... i follow instructions in first post to install new version.. but i need qt 4.7 for that... and i cant install that... always some conflict with other qt or py or whateva.... tried removing old version but didnt help....

also there was a problem with desktop app but i got that working fine...

Originally Posted by Waynder View Post
i have qt4.... and i installed xbmcremote from repository... and app works... but when it needs to connect it says that i need to use updated version.. so ok... i follow instructions in first post to install new version.. but i need qt 4.7 for that... and i cant install that... always some conflict with other qt or py or whateva.... tried removing old version but didnt help....

also there was a problem with desktop app but i got that working fine...
why do you need Qt 4 to install xbmc?

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
@waynder

Could you please post the exact error-message?

Is it already connecting so that you're seeing anything like on the screenshots in the first post, i.e. Music or Movies?

You're using xbmc pre-eden (nightly builds) with a version-number > 10, aren't you?

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ india
soon to be port in EXTRAS.

Originally Posted by ammuvi View Post
soon to be port in EXTRAS.
Good point. Is there actually someone left who tests apps in testing and votes for the promotion to extras? I have now two apps in testing and none of them got a single vote (neither good nor bad).

Do I need to announce them somewhere else too?