Active Topics

I have installed tunewiki on my desktop. Some songs it finds lyrics to and some it doesn't. So I clicked on tunewiki widget on my desktop and it took me to the website which had the lyrics to the songs it wouldn't show so don't understand why it's not showing the lyrics on my desktop. Anyone else having this problem? Is there something I'm not doing?

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Turin, Italy
I think that is because the Tunewiki lyrics are timed, as they update their self like a karaoke does.
Maybe for some songs it doesn't have the timed lyrics, but only the textual lyrics, then it says no lyrics meaning no-timed-lyrics, but on the website you can found them

I'm having a different problem than u guys and I actually made this account to get some info on it.
My tunewiki is doing everything but emitting any sound. I don't know if it was a conflict with another app so I uninstalled every app I had download since the last time tunewiki was working "but Enhanced Linux Kernel For Power Users V2.6.28 because it was too complicated to uninstall safely"so I uninstalled fring, phone speaker switcher and ask ziggy. Reinstalled tunewiki but no sound again.
Anyone else had the same problem?
Any solution?

Last edited by alessio; 2010-06-03 at 02:45.

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Has anyone noticed the tunewiki widget is no longer finding lyrics. it just shows service unavailable after a failed attempt to gather lyrics for a song. i've tried rebooting but no change. i'm not playing any new music, the songs i listen to have always had lyrics from the widget.
can anyone else report if they are having the same problem?
thanks

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
Mine has topped working as well, it says I should update, but there aren't any updates available.
Is there anyone else with the same problem?

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted by rmarcus View Post
Mine has topped working as well, it says I should update, but there aren't any updates available.
Is there anyone else with the same problem?
Same problem here, wtf? : [

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
Originally Posted by uncle_kyle View Post
Same problem here, wtf? : [
Why don't you open a ticket at their website?
I have already done that, maybe they need a little push.

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by rmarcus View Post
Why don't you open a ticket at their website?
I have already done that, maybe they need a little push.
I've opened a ticket aswell. They are quite slow at responding, had it open since last tuesday.

gotta do that...... open a ticket

its been like a week since it stop working.

Originally Posted by nathaneous View Post
Has anyone noticed the tunewiki widget is no longer finding lyrics. it just shows service unavailable after a failed attempt to gather lyrics for a song. i've tried rebooting but no change. i'm not playing any new music, the songs i listen to have always had lyrics from the widget.
can anyone else report if they are having the same problem?
thanks
Yes, I have the same problem here lyrics are not showing while I used to play them before. I tried to update to the latest version but the problem still the same. When I try to edit the lyrics I find that lyrics are already found in their site but in tunewiki they give me that lyrics coudn't be found.
Can anyone help please??