Notices

Now can you see the pic?:

Thanks I can see it now.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Never played the game but I've noticed pipboy themes on some devices have moving lines in the back is that what it does in the game. Anyone thought about a live wallpaper to do that?

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
yep, there is an scanlike effect on the pipboy in the game.
and yep. I did thought about live wallpaper. But I don't have flash installed on my machine right now, but I'm definitely planning give it a try.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tinukedaya For This Useful Post:
Just downloading your latest update.

Looking good from the new screenshot.

Whats the widget you have on the screenshot the circular thing with 140 and + and - buttons?

WildmanUK

That's the QBW widget for screen custom brightness adjustment made by dr_frost_dk. It also turns off the light sensor which automaticaly adujst brightness depending on ambient light. That gave me a hard time really. I just made the graphic template for it to suit this theme. I believe there are 3 different looks for this theme ATM included in the download.

Anyway, how do you like the last update?

Last edited by Tinukedaya; 2011-02-14 at 19:01.

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Greece
Folks, I'm having a problem with installing the theme. When trying to copy the directories with the cp-r command, I get a "no such file or directory" error. When I try to copy them manually (via cutexplorer) I get a "copy failed". I'm at my wit's end. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Hey,
cp command can't find it. The command expects you to put the insides of the file into .documents

Are you sure you extracted it into the documents as it is? In the zip, there is opt directory included so the full path should read
Code:
/home/user/MyDocs/.documents/opt/*
or shorter
Code:
~/MyDocs/.documents/opt/*
Also bear in mind it's case sensitive. You can check if the path is correct in the explorer. As for the cuteexplorer I guess you don't have root access with it.

Cheers let me know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tinukedaya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Greece
It worked! I had to copy each of the two folders separately in command line (dunno what I was doing wrong when I was trying to copy them together), and now everything's fine. Excellent theme Tinukedaya! One of the best ones out there for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to giorgosmit For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the new update. The new battery icon works well.

WildmanUK