Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Originally Posted by futtawuh View Post
Those 4 small photos?

Well I just took a picture, made it the same size as thos 4 combined.
Then i just cut and pasted and made them fit. (On the 2nd screen that is. the photo from the first screen is under the orange/blue earth images

Anyhow. In photoshop. CTRL+n sett pixel size 332x146 and scale your picture down to fit the 332x146 box. and then copy paste.
Or you can do it easy by cutting up a image, ->blending opt. -> stroke->change color.

Oooor I can do it for you, aslong as you provide the picture you want.

Hope that helps.
Certainly does. I'll have a play around first to see if i can get the desktop how i want it with my icons etc, if so i'll ask you to do photo. That way i won't be wasting your time if i don't use the background

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Norway
Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
Certainly does. I'll have a play around first to see if i can get the desktop how i want it with my icons etc, if so i'll ask you to do photo. That way i won't be wasting your time if i don't use the background
Heh, Im better off "wasting" my time helping you. Im just sitting here fiddeling with the phone anyways.

But if you give me a photo. I can just make 4 images in frames and no background. So you can use it on whatever background you want.

I'll be more than happy to help, still got an hour before I have to sleep.

------------------------------------------
Alienware M15X
Razer Naga/Lycosa/Charcarias
Win7 - Ubuntu 10.10

Did I help you ? Then thank me ! --->

Last edited by futtawuh; 2011-03-25 at 00:04.

How's it look?

(I can't send a photo right now, my laptop is dead and i'm waiting for FedEx to turn up with the cable; i'm using my girlfriend's computer sans all my photos)
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to richwhite For This Useful Post:
How's it look?

(I can't send a photo right now, my laptop is dead and i'm waiting for FedEx to turn up with the cable; i'm using my girlfriend's computer sans all my photos)
Daamn that was fast. Looks really good
Really liked that clock idea.
Just remember, poke me if you need some help,or want to save some time and I'll give you a hand. unless you're done with it.

Keep up the good work.

Alienware M15X
Win7 - Ubuntu 10.10

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to futtawuh For This Useful Post:
Daamn that was fast. Looks really good
Really liked that clock idea.
Just remember, poke me if you need some help,or want to save some time and I'll give you a hand. unless you're done with it.

Keep up the good work.
Cheers. I'll try to get a photo to you by tomorrow or something because i'd like to give it a little experimentation.

Cheers. I'll try to get a photo to you by tomorrow or something because i'd like to give it a little experimentation.
Sure thing, I'll be free at ca. 21:00 Norwegian time. Got work, then looking at an appartment, then the gym. After that im all yours.

Alienware M15X
Win7 - Ubuntu 10.10

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to futtawuh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Costa Rica
Here you go: http://rapidshare.com/files/454111128/Minimal.zip

Includes the .PSD and .PNG.

Kind regards,
Tony
can you reup please. thanks

never mind, i found the new link.
thanks

Last edited by warren; 2011-03-25 at 05:45.

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Ok. I have been doing a bit of work this afternoon on getting an Htc look, out of curiosity, to see how close I could get it. I'm no designer/artist though. Most of what you see on this screen is working. The part that isn't working is the new portrait taskbar. The "Vodafone Uk" is a qbw but doesn't actually do anything (just for the look) and the battery doesn't show correct charge (but doubles as the tasklaunch icon, so it does have some use). The time in the taskbar does work though. The weather widget fully works (but haven't done flipclock yet) and finally, the sense dock at the bottom also fully works (in a fashion). The globe launches the web browser via dbus, the phone icon obviously launches the phone app and the the magnifying glass is search (dbus call to filemanager - Does anyone know how to call filebox so that the full system can be searched?). Just a little project I did today.
EDIT: It's obviously not all accurate, but I quite like it.
Attached Images

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Heres mine and its pretty basic but clean! I have only one desktop because i want to keep it simple.

I need to learn how to photoshop my own backgrounds! Anyways thanks to everyone in this thread.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to myeyegooogles For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
Ok. I have been doing a bit of work this afternoon on getting an Htc look, out of curiosity, to see how close I could get it. I'm no designer/artist though. Most of what you see on this screen is working. The part that isn't working is the new portrait taskbar. The "Vodafone Uk" is a qbw but doesn't actually do anything (just for the look) and the battery doesn't show correct charge (but doubles as the tasklaunch icon, so it does have some use). The time in the taskbar does work though. The weather widget fully works (but haven't done flipclock yet) and finally, the sense dock at the bottom also fully works (in a fashion). The globe launches the web browser via dbus, the phone icon obviously launches the phone app and the the magnifying glass is search (dbus call to filemanager - Does anyone know how to call filebox so that the full system can be searched?). Just a little project I did today.
EDIT: It's obviously not all accurate, but I quite like it.
dude thats awesome, keep it up !!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell