Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Au contraire, my canuckleheaded amigo. I said you did great.
I just wanted "canuckleheaded amigo" repeated a few times, thats good stuff..
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Au contraire, my canuckleheaded amigo. I said you did great.
Yes, I got a few contradictory one-sentence reviews, like, the Rodent's "you did great" and Peter / Ari's, "you were too soft," but I got more comments (and video coverage) from the little unrehearsed, stuttering, 3 minute talk I did.

My theory is that they gave out the new N900s at lunch, and nobody paid attention to the interview because they had their heads stuck in their devices.

I noticed Ryan Paul took some of the stuff from my interview and mixed it with Ari's original talk for his article in Ars...

(and there's "canuckleheaded amigo" again. And again! That phrase is from hell... Texrat says that means it is really good.)

Last edited by qole; 2009-10-14 at 21:50.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The only thing that could have made that better is if immediately afterwards, he'd said

"Wow. That was weird."

Tags
community, council, election, register, representation, vote