Notices

I bought an unlocked NOKIA N9 in the US however I use in a different country , so after so many tries to buy firewall pro from ovi store NOKIA customer service advise to me not to be able to buy from the store because country where I bought this N9 doesnt match with country where I use it. Its not this amazing ?
Then I decided to have a free download form the web. At first I got version 1.0, it worked for a while but some calls and SMS were not filtered, then I got version 1.1. and did same until now when none version works.
So, I need a rush assistance on getting this application to work either free or paid however something is going on because any phone number I place on black list isnt filtered.
Can someone help me ?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by KAYELECTRIC View Post
I bought an unlocked NOKIA N9 in the US however I use in a different country , so after so many tries to buy firewall pro from ovi store NOKIA customer service advise to me not to be able to buy from the store because country where I bought this N9 doesnt match with country where I use it. Its not this amazing ?
Then I decided to have a free download form the web. At first I got version 1.0, it worked for a while but some calls and SMS were not filtered, then I got version 1.1. and did same until now when none version works.
So, I need a rush assistance on getting this application to work either free or paid however something is going on because any phone number I place on black list isnt filtered.
Can someone help me ?
Send a message to the creator of the app:
http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=58144

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Send a message to the creator of the app:
http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=58144
I already did .his name is Matt Lee but I havent received any answer back