Notices

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Hey izzox!
There is no "minimize" button because... There is no "minimize" button in Fremantle.

I advice you to use Telescope task switcher, it's much better then buil-in one. You can visit this link to see, what Telescope is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FhOf4evqtU

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
svs57, Its ok, look on 8xx.com, i fixed it.
I have edited (85 line i think, don't remember exactly) /usr/share/themes/ThinkLinux/matchbox/theme.xml to fix the length of applets area. The additional arrow appears, but from the other side of the screen. You can't see it because of left applets go out from the screen. In my case all works fine now.
Additional info (in Russian) is here:
http://n8xx.com/post44529.html#p44529
I have been playing with this theme and really like it, but this problem still has be stumped. Can you elaborate on this fix? The link does not seem to work.

The only other issue I am currently having is that agps-ui no longer displays the map. It seems to still work, you just can't see where you are pointing! Anyone know how to fix that?

I was also having trouble with it accepting a custom background, but found that /usr/share/themes/default was linked to my old theme, as was /usr/share/backgrounds/default.desktop. I redirected both, and for good measure made ThinkLinux.desktop point at my background of choice.

Originally Posted by gigapus View Post
I have been playing with this theme and really like it, but this problem still has be stumped. Can you elaborate on this fix? The link does not seem to work.
I think I nutted this one out. In the thread for Fremantle on Diablo I learned that the applet area is always 7 applets wide, regardless of how wide the theme sets it. This theme is, however, set up for 6 applets, so the 7th is off-screen! If you change the theme.xml <panel> definition to use 280 pixels width instead of 250 pixels then everything works as expected. You also need to tweak the other dimensions for the home menu and window title area accordingly. The downside is that the title bar graphics need to be changed too, so that the home menu graphic is in the right spot.

The only other issue I am currently having is that agps-ui no longer displays the map. It seems to still work, you just can't see where you are pointing! Anyone know how to fix that?
Still no progress on this one.

285 pxls is better. I use 287.
I have tthe same problem with agpsd in my Diablo 5 theme... Don't know why, because the image of it is the image of the clock settings manager and it placed in /usr/shared/icons/hicolor... and it's still there! I have no idea how to fix it.

I don't think it is that same icon. The agps-ui picture has a paler background. Compare the clock picture (I assume that this is qgn_indi_worldmap.png) to the one in /usr/share/agps-ui/worldmap.png and you'll see what I mean. I notice that the latter image is 696x396, which is presumably the size of the window under the default theme. Is there a clue there? The clock background is 1500x819!

correct. i have no idea...

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
correct. i have no idea...

is this theme for n900 or other internet tablets....can i install this theme on n900

No, it is for Maemo Diablo.

Tags
maemo4, theme release