Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

There is a new mobile manufacturer in town. Let's welcome KAZAM and good luck...

http://www.kazam.mobi/

http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/18/kazam/

Launching new mobile later this year...OS? Unknown... Why not sailfish

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-08-06 at 15:44.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
It doesn't really matter, whatever hardware that would be, for the hordes of stupid iFans. They will always buy their iphone N just to have a couple of hundred pixels more.
By the way, do you, guys, know how the owners of crApple products call those? Three, two, one.... )))) they call them iphone, ipad and macbook. Some examples: "i'm gonna pass the photos to iphone", "stop splashing the water, you will wet my ipad", "-have you brought a notebook? -yes, i brought my mac." Replace those names with something like Nokia, Htc, Huawei, etc, and the whole thing will sound utterly ridiculous. Imagine yourself saying "hold on, let me save your contact details to my Lenovo", "pass me that game to my Oppo over BT" )))))).
Sorry for offtopic posted from Nokia )))))))))))

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
they seem a bit like jolla ex ex employes from diffrent feilds who khows when they rock . Afterall competition will surely innovate

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by xanderx View Post
It doesn't really matter, whatever hardware that would be, for the hordes of stupid iFans. They will always buy their iphone N just to have a couple of hundred pixels more.
By the way, do you, guys, know how the owners of crApple products call those? Three, two, one.... )))) they call them iphone, ipad and macbook. Some examples: "i'm gonna pass the photos to iphone", "stop splashing the water, you will wet my ipad", "-have you brought a notebook? -yes, i brought my mac." Replace those names with something like Nokia, Htc, Huawei, etc, and the whole thing will sound utterly ridiculous. Imagine yourself saying "hold on, let me save your contact details to my Lenovo", "pass me that game to my Oppo over BT" )))))).
Sorry for offtopic posted from Nokia )))))))))))
Dude, I think you are safe. I'm pretty sure they won't go for iOS

we dont need yet another android phone maker

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
we dont need yet another android phone maker
I've a feeling they will go for android since they are coming from HTC...

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/18/kazam/
Coombes, [...] head of sales for HTC [...] is Kazam’s CEO
Atkins, Kazam’s CMO, [...] HTC’s head of marketing
When all you got is a bunch of C-something-O's you are almost guaranteed to lose.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
When all you got is a bunch of C-something-O's you are almost guaranteed to lose.
It depends what kind of connections they have and also their financial status/backers.But we don't know what kind of people who is included behind this brand, do don't write them off just yet.

But sure, it won't be easy for them

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-08-07 at 09:49.

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
Hmm... so basically Kazam is founded by two marketeers.
Expect a lot of talk and too little substance. <thumb_down>

The Following User Says Thank You to minimos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Costa RIca
Originally Posted by minimos View Post
Hmm... so basically Kazam is founded by two marketeers.
Expect a lot of talk and too little substance. <thumb_down>
You pretty much nailed it. I think its just some funds harvesting upstart created by some butthurt ex-HTC "high profile" employees