Notices

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
The emulator runs well but I'm unable to play anything using the N900's keypad.

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
here is an alternate version available with the keypad set up for a Game Gripper, but from what I understand thats not using a GUI and you have to make use of xterm to run games.

I would love the GUI version with the keys set up for Game Gripper but the dev has been quiet for some time now (although he hinted at working on NeoGeo too).

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by purceywise View Post
here is an alternate version available with the keypad set up for a Game Gripper, but from what I understand thats not using a GUI and you have to make use of xterm to run games.

I would love the GUI version with the keys set up for Game Gripper but the dev has been quiet for some time now (although he hinted at working on NeoGeo too).
Where is an alternate version?

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by purceywise View Post

I would love that version. Where is it? It's such a pity because the emulator runs quite brilliantly on the N900.

Whoops! forgot the link;

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=182

I havent tried this as I am a GUI kinda guy...

The Following User Says Thank You to purceywise For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
lol cheers pal!

Originally Posted by watch_zero View Post
hey guys can some1 please help me
i have a problem where i downloaded the gui version from the extras-devel.
after download i placed all my roms in a folder inside .documents and then tried to run them, but i was asked to create a cache file.
after 140 seconds or so the cache was created and it starts booting the rom normally however i get this :
ERROR: file not found or CRC32 not correct, "CPU1"
click any button.

i noticed in the file where i placed my roms a folder called hi and another called cashe with a third folder called "nvrom" or something like that were created.

any help guys ?
i am having the same problem both for mvc and sfzero3

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Originally Posted by deviantv1ral View Post
i am having the same problem both for mvc and sfzero3
Probably you have imcompatible roms maybe mame or cps1s. You must find different roms from other sources with different sizes and try again. I have both of them running full speed with small slowdowns sometimes

is it possible to disable joystick recognition?
is there a command line parameters guide somewhere (i'm using the version with key mapping support).

When i connect my DS3 controller, the emulator recognizes it and switches to use it, but i'm using key mappings for it with a different configuration so it doesn't work well.

i want to disable its recognition by the emulator and use only keyboard (or the joystick mapped to it)

Thanks.

OK - Patched the executable myself - ps3 joystick is not found by emulator anymore and i am using it in key mappings mode.

Last edited by impeham; 2011-04-16 at 01:39. Reason: Solved

I only play mvc and marvel vs street fighter because of easy mode

Tags
bada blows, bada rox