When I change to a non-Diablo5 theme the statusbar and minimize/close buttons become corrupted. I believe this caused by Telescope because it doesn't happen in Scratchbox which doesn't have Telescope.

Can anyone without Telescope confirm that this matchbox binary works with other themes?

I'll release a deb package soon if there are no problems.

Now in an easy to install package: matchbox-window-manager_1.2-osso19_armel.deb

Anyone who installed the swipe binary needs to remove it by editing /etc/osso-af-init/matchbox.sh and removing the "-swipe" from "PROG=/usr/bin/matchbox-window-manager" on line 13. Then remove the /usr/bin/matchbox-window-manage-swipe binary.

Run dpkg -i matchbox-window-manager_1.2-osso19_armel.deb to install the package. Then reboot.

The last swipe binary was crashing every couple days but I fixed the problem and haven't had a crash in the last 4 weeks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
I still on occasion can switch screens/minimize while an app is in full screen mode.

It's extremely rare though.

I wish that I found a pattern to it.

Last edited by Addison; 2011-11-20 at 05:42.

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
I still on occasion can switch screens/minimized while an app is in full screen mode.
The binary released on 8oct and this new package shouldn't do anything when swiping below the titlebar or when the window is fullscreen. Install the package and let me know if it happens again.

The Following User Says Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post:
^ Okay.

But I was posting that bug as a good thing.

I wish there was a way to exploit it.

Working great on my end. I forgot how much I missed this.

The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnie Price For This Useful Post:
Hey auouymous.

Could you post the original settings/files to restore my tablet back to the way it was before this?

I somehow lost my original, back up copy.

I've been using MTPaint lately, and it's difficult to use because your feature keeps switching the screen on me whenever I use the scroll bar.

Thanks ahead!

http://repository.maemo.org/pool/dia...so18_armel.deb

Download that and run dpkg -i matchbox-window-manager_1.2-osso18_armel.deb to restore original matchbox.

Where can I find the maemo download file for mtpaint?

The Following User Says Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post:
Thanks!

Here's MTPaint.
mtpaint.zip

Unzip, move it to usr/bin and make it an executable.

I simply have Personal Menu launching it.

I also have a /usr/bin/wmctrl -r ":ACTIVE:" -b "toggle,fullscreen" in Personal Menu as well since the app is so much better when it uses the whole screen.

I can barely draw, but after spending a few hours with this, wow, I made some pretty sweet looking art, something I could never really do with MyPaint (it was too complicated).

I should post some pics.

Anyway, I love finding new junk like this for the tablet.

Thanks again for the .deb.

There is a new package available in first post that fixes a swiping issue when task navigator is used, sliding down a window will now always show the window that will receive focus (would sometimes show desktop before) and it now slides the windows horizontally as you swipe them. The window that will be switched to also slides in from the right or left side as you swipe. Enjoy!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post: