Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
It's were unfortunate that we have a connecting issue a few days ago......wazapp was very far in the old builds

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
@ Coderus

hi man i appreciate ur work a lot. I used ur version 4 a long time ur graphics are so nice
i faced the ringtone issue in all versions and it seemed like not all phones have this issue but some have it
i posted my log file 2 Cepi and in his last unstable version the ringtone sound worked fine after a long time it used 2 vibrate only, seems like he found the issue hope u contact him 2 get the fix

thanks 4 ur works guys u r great tc

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rAsMi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
notification work on my device.
When my N9 is locked, I do get a notification (in the standby screen).
But I don't see a notification in the chat screen within wazapp.
In a former release, I saw a green dot (with the number of messages) after the sender's name.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
i don't know if it would make sence when somebody who know all the dev versions and nightly builds make a list of what new features are avaiable in which version in the wiki...
Too impractical, unless you want actively try each build as it arrives and update the wiki?
People can just rely on the change-log that every dev releases with each dev build.

Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
It's were unfortunate that we have a connecting issue a few days ago......wazapp was very far in the old builds
What? 10char

TO ALL who's Wazapp 0.9.12 disconnects when auto-switching from cellular to wifi and the other way arround, I MAY have found another solution (other then manually choosing the network).

Go to WiFi hot-spot advancedsettings - wlan, and change network class to Class A. Go back and test if your hot-spot works OK, and stop it and close it.

After that go out of your home-wifi range to see did it work and let me know. Maybe I'm right, or I may be halucinating but this setting seems to have fixed my above mentioned Wazapp problem. Thanks all.

Last edited by Zvjer; 2012-11-09 at 17:18.

Originally Posted by Tijs67 View Post
When my N9 is locked, I do get a notification (in the standby screen).
But I don't see a notification in the chat screen within wazapp.
In a former release, I saw a green dot (with the number of messages) after the sender's name.
Same here, although it does work ONLY sometimes. So it's a bug.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Barcelona
Nice

One preset could be 'Hey there! I am using Wazapp.'

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
bugfix nightly build released
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jb00mbx6tldb33x/G08rB-Goso

*status update fix
*minor status presets fix

The Following User Says Thank You to santiagopim For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
*Complex patch fixies textArea and Emoji behaviour. Linebreaks, symbols, emoji pasting, copy/paste from bubbles are fixed and should work good
I am wondering for some time now would it be better if keyboard is open and I want to copy the contents of the last bubble that keyboard does NOT hide at the long-press, because just as I want to select the option "copy" the procedure of hiding the keyboard moves that option down and since I'm a bit slow I click to empty space and close my copy option so I need to do it all over again. I hope my question is understandable, no matter if the annoyance is fixable or not. Thanks.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Muzimak, i think you cant detect predict underline and thinking its bug?
@santiagopim, publish it and it will join to your presets.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I may have found a bug in Wazapp contact sync. I dont know if it was reported before.

I have 2 contacts with last 8 digits of phone number same . For eg:

PersonA : +8111(22345678)
PersonB : +8167(22345678)

Now, Person A has WhatsApp and PersonB does not have Whatsapp account.
Still, PersonB shows up in my Wazapp contacts, with PersonA's phone number. This is wrong.

Hope the devs get a chance to fix this.

Thanks for the great work by all the devs.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiac For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp