What's up with omweather the last few days? It appears to update successfully, but then the error message "Invalid station code" appears and the weather display remains all ????. My 3 cities are the same as always, but I tried deleting and re-adding them - no change.

I am having the same exact problem. All of a sudden, it just stopped working. I uninstalled, reinstalled. Still not working.
Help
Neil

same problem here, but I also got an email from weather.com that (regarding a website I used to manage) the api's are changing and that I need to update my applications... Where does omweather gets it's weather feed?

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Spain
Same for me. Also some apps don't work properly. Problems if I try to reinstall or update. Help!

Well, search the forums, but the weather info source site changed it's feed.

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Westcountry, UK
There is a current thread Here on this subject giving the cause and fix for this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tabletrat For This Useful Post:
Ok, so it is a known problem with a known fix that has to be coded in the application, and we can either:

a) Find and install the current version 20.1, then download and install Wolf's temporary patch for 20.1

or

b) Wait for the author to return from vacation and update the app.

The Following User Says Thank You to DJames1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 39 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Spain
Ok, Wolf's temporary patch works for me too.

The official update has been posted yesterday (thanks to a tip from another thread). Just do a regular update with application manager.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ MI, USA
Um NOT ! I just did the "update" by way of the app. mgr and after a half doz reboots because Omweather puts a gigantic white box on my screen and you are then un-able to do anything other then endless reboots until you are quick enough to un-check OMW in the applets settings.

So now what ??

The Following User Says Thank You to TTgowings For This Useful Post: