Has anyone with iWireless in/around Iowa been able to test the 3G speeds? According to this page (http://iwireless.com/promoform.asp?promo=3G) its available in Des Moines and Ames, and expanding to other areas soon (I believe simply T-Mobile allowing roaming on their 3G since iWireless is an affiliate). I know a couple months ago when I got my N900 and a one month trial of the $50 unlimited everything Megatalk plan (literally EVERYTHING, talk+text+data, though iWireless doesn't include MMS as a plan feature, it is 25 cents per picture message), I wasn't getting any 3G speeds even in Des Moines where the phone was roaming on T-Mobile's 3G towers and showed me 3G. I had better speeds at that time by turning off 3G so that it would use EDGE, so apparently T-Mobile was blocking iWireless users from 3G and pushing them to 1xRTT.

I'll probably be reupping my account this month to test the speeds, as this isn't my primary phone (yet) I switched to simply using it as a tablet via wifi in the meantime.