Closed Thread
you get time, trust and love from us

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
If he is still working with Python on it, which I presume he is, porting the N9 -final- version to the N900 would be like a glass of beer compared to reverse engineering the JAVA S40 version which would be... I don't know... a glass of spikes.

All in all, the impression tgalal had over, is just a gigantic blast. A man steps in, starts a JAVA reverse engineering project, producing code which yields that result shown in the test video a few posts back, in such a small time period is really astounding.

If I could be of any help, my IGCSEs are going to end in the following 3 weeks commencing my summer break, I would love working on adapting it to the N900, I'm a lot into Python.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
If he is still working with Python on it, which I presume he is, porting the N9 -final- version to the N900 would be like a glass of beer compared to reverse engineering the JAVA S40 version which would be... I don't know... a glass of spikes.

All in all, the impression tgalal had over, is just a gigantic blast. A man steps in, starts a JAVA reverse engineering project, producing code which yields that result shown in the test video a few posts back, in such a small time period is really astounding.

If I could be of any help, my IGCSEs are going to end in the following 3 weeks commencing my summer break, I would love working on adapting it to the N900, I'm a lot into Python.
If you can simultaneously NITdroid and Python then yes

It should be trivial to adapt as you have said, probably move files around and pimp up the DEB, if the python has any harmattan-specific calls (which I doubt) then replace them that last part should be the biggest problem hehe

I swear either I am stupid or inventing stuff but didnt you sit your IGCSEs last year?? I seem to recall reading that somewhere

The Following User Says Thank You to pablocrossa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post

AMMYT check your mail account!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to vale2k7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
i will donate when i get wazapp and try it for the first time

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lebanez For This Useful Post:
Fully Support!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to kobe_mvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 233 | Thanked: 491 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sydney
N900 port available now

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...88#post1196088

Hit thanks if I have helped in some way, or you agree with me

Twitter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battery Widget
#OperationUnicorn
Harmoji - Emoji for Harmattan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N9 [Black] - Sailfish OS (1.x.x.xx)
N9 [White] - PR 1.3 [Stock]
N950 - Sailfish OS
Z10 LE - 10.2.1.1055
Dev Alpha C - 10.2.1.1055

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MFaroTusino For This Useful Post:
TGalal has uploaded a video to YouTube demoing Wazzap, his WhatsApp for the N9 app!

Wazzap Demo

The website for this app is : http://www.wazapp.im/

But it hasn't been released yet so the website just shows random messages for the moment and his donate button.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
u too late. Ha

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Hong Kong
Finally there is a working version, although java port.

Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
N900 port available now

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...88#post1196088

Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls