Active Topics

We agreed on deal with badpixel, so its no longer on ebay.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
You do realize that selling something offline after you posted it on eBay is a breach of the contract, right?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
You do realize that selling something offline after you posted it on eBay is a breach of the contract, right?
Well according to eBay, sure.
Should people care? dunno.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Should people care? I think they should. Not for the sake of eBay, screw them. But for the sake of other eBay customers. It is unfair for them. By listing something on eBay you not only enter a contract with eBay but also with millions of their customers. It is a contractual promise to sell that item to the highest bidder. By selling it elsewhere you break that promise.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Thanks @pichlo, this does make it clear and understandable. I have to confess I only thought of the eBay side of it.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
You have to option to remove an item tho ? As long as it's not in the final day or something.

I'd rather someone remove it than me get it for a bargain price only to be told a load of bull as to why they can't send it....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post: