Active Topics

Originally Posted by 11/(14-17)/09 View Post
are these shipping out today if being ordered today?
Not sure if they are shipping it out today but I have talked to a couple of different reps at nokia and they said I should recieve it by middle next week.
I just ordered mine. Paid 617 with express shipping.

anyone know if the flagship store has the same price?

i paid 608.52 with standard shipping. going to call and see if i can update to express if its only 613 ! i had card authorizing problems . tried a couple times but my bank said the last time went through . it charged my card but i dont know if i should be getting a confirmation email that i ordered the phone at least? :s

been on hold with them for about 25 minutes . atm

im really pissed . i kept getting the authorization failed when trying to order online . my bank said the last time i ordered it went through so it got deducted from my account . so i called nokia back and they said since i tried it more than 3 times i have to wait 3 to 5 business days to try it again!! OMG!!!!!

Join the club. I have tried with 4 different credit cards (both Mastercard & Visa), using two different NokiaUSA accounts (me & the wife) and already spent too much time on the phone with my bank and NokiaUSA reps. Still no luck. I don't know many companies that make it this difficult to buy a $600 product.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Boston
You guys that are having problems getting the card confirmed - have you gotten any confirmation at all? I ordered at midnight with the lower price and received a confirmation email right away. How should I know if my card doesn't work?

now my 608 wont go back into my account til monday . . ****ing nokia

it will tell you after you click "place order" in red letters on the next page

my pre-order shipped ont he 25th, will be here in my hands no later than 5pm today. Paid $578 after taxes/shipping.