Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Really? Name calling just because some guy doesn't want to install some system configuration scripts that you've posted without first fully understanding everything that it does?

I think that level of caution is to be encouraged of device owners as it would certainly reduce the number of threads associated with bricking one's device.

BTW, when a user asks for help with a Maemo problem and you respond with no insights other then orders to download your scripts and donate money to you for the privilege that makes YOU look like the a ****
I don't know what u are taking about but I meant not the a s s h o l e but the p u s s y. Got it?

Edit: And also ur right adding scripts manually to a system folder event.d can brick ur device that's why I choose to package it. But it's Linux not Windows and also I'm o.k. if u make me red!

Last edited by epitaph; 2011-02-21 at 20:14.

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Hmm, now it happend again.
What I did was running apt-get update followed by apt-get upgrade.
preenv was updated from 0.1.4 to 0.1.5.
I started Worms to see if that worked with the new preenv (it didnt, still wrong orientation) after that I started NFSU and played a few seconds on one lap.
Closed NFSU and started Conky and I discovered that hildon-desktop eats my CPU.
Strange.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
- What version of Maemo OS you are running? settings->about
- Have you tried disabling/uninstalling apmefo? Anything that alters default behavior of maemo OS should be disabled and if it doesn´t help then ask more help.

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by slender View Post
- What version of Maemo OS you are running? settings->about
- Have you tried disabling/uninstalling apmefo? Anything that alters default behavior of maemo OS should be disabled and if it doesn´t help then ask more help.
Version: 20.2010.36-2
Yea, will try to disable apmefo, can be the thing.

Thx sofar.