Hi,

I am facing the following issues with my Nokia N9 64 GB Black Model:

1. It came preloaded with PR 1.1 and I was having the known Facebook password login issue, after researching on internet found out that PR 1.2 was the solution for it so did it via OTA method but still when I am on mobile data network or my home Wi-Fi network I face issues logging into both Google Talk and Facebook, only one seems to work at a single pint of time but if I reboot my phone both the accounts are able to log in and work properly until a network disconnection happens.

For this after reading some posts and going through various forums tried the delete accounts->reset clear device steps numerous times but it’s still the same no luck.:smileysad:

2. There is an issue with the Mail for exchange configuration too as the folders inside the Inbox do not seem to get updated until I go into that sub folder and do a manual Sync.

I have tried the same above method but still it did not work.:smileysad:

3. Another strange issue is that how much I try to change the Week start day in the calendar it won't get changed to my desired day, it goes back to Sunday all the time.

I tried to restore to factory default but still no luck.

I would highly appreciate if somebody can put an end to my woes and give a resolution to the above mentioned N9 problems.