Notices

To commemorate Mauku's first anniversary, head developer Henrik Hedberg has released a new version of Mauku, now adding Twitter support. Twitter twits are displayed in green and Jaikus are in yellow. Â* You can get the pre-release version (v. 0.4.2.2) already at the unstable repository (change user to unstable in the repository setting after you install -- thanks Jonathan!), or just wait for the stable release which should be up soon. Follow the Jaiku discussion.
Read the full article.

Beeeautiful ... thanks a ton for having one app for both Jaikus and Twitters... (not that I twitter a lot).
What with the proliferation of "social networks", its difficult to have an app for all those that one subscribes to, and its a blessing when such consolidated apps (Fring and now Mauku 0.5)) are developed .

Big thanks to the developer .

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ shanghai , China
Great thanks for excellent work !!I love it . I have one problem here . I am in China and Jaiku has been blocked by GFW ( great fire wall ) while twitter are okay . So , Mauku crashed everytime when I only use twitter account sending tweets to the server . No tweets can be sent out .

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Well, the Twitter client doesn't work for me.. it reads, but does not write
I've sent the bug info already twice...

Has anyone managed to get the LED notification to work? I have selected it in the options but it does not work.

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by darrennewman@sky.com View Post
Has anyone managed to get the LED notification to work? I have selected it in the options but it does not work.
There exist a bug in Mauku with the led managing, and if you haven't a n810w, it doesn't work. Henrik is aware of the problem, so it 'll be fixed eventually.

You could fix it manually, but you need be root and edit an important system file.
In the file /etc/mce/mce.ini, the last line is "PatternComHenrikhedbergMauku=numbers".

You need copy it in the section [LEDPatternNJoyRX44] if you have a n810 or in the section [LEDPatternNJoyRX34] if you have a n800.

Más info: http://jaiku.com/channel/mauku/presence/45322095

The Following User Says Thank You to yerga For This Useful Post:
Great, got it working. Thanks.

I just installed this but all of Twitter options are greyed out. The only thing that isn't is the button to sign up for Twitter account. Anyone else have this problem?

Nevermind. Problem went away on its own.

Last edited by theillien; 2009-03-22 at 23:44.

Originally Posted by theillien View Post
I just installed this but all of Twitter options are greyed out. The only thing that isn't is the button to sign up for Twitter account. Anyone else have this problem?

Nevermind. Problem went away on its own.
You should restart app, and if does not help put check in Jaiku and after that in Twitter box. In my way it work good.

Reggie, thank you very mach, I think you app is the best app in my n810. I will send you bags report again and again))

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by ShutteR77 View Post
Reggie, thank you very mach, I think you app is the best app in my n810.
Reggie admins InternetTabletTalk and posted news of this (now old) Mauku release; however, he did not write the application. Mauku's developer is Henrik Hedberg.