Hi to all my Beloved N900 friends,

First of all i am telling u tht i am using my N900 for the past 1 year and i didnt face any big problems ( all my small problems got solved from TMO) and i had overclocked alot of times. but the last time something happened while i was overclocking and my phone got body shorted and gave to Nokia care & they somehow repaired my phone by spending just abt 20$.

But now the problem is when i recieved the phone from nokia care,i recognised tht they also formatted my phone memory including something hardware things. Then i reinstalled CSSU stable version and Nitroid.

Problems with CSSU -->
1)
Code:
my desktop is not getting portrait mode while i am tilting.and I cant find any button to lock auto orientation in menu.
-> Solved by michaaa62
2)
Code:
i cant use keyboard shortcuts like ¨t¨ for flashlight while i am on camera mode.
3)
Code:
i installed qt battery widget but i cant see tht widget in ADD WIDGET option in menu but whenever i restarted phone qt battery widget automatically opened in desktop ,incase i close tht only way to recover is reboot for me :(
Problems in Nitroid -->
1)
Code:
I can boot to Nitdroid but after booting the red indication shows and battery low indication.but when i am using the same battery for booting maemo it shows full charge.

If anybody can help me to solve this without formatting my phone. it will be very useful...

Thanks for atleast reading my problems ,)

Last edited by bbkshine; 2012-01-17 at 20:13.

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Not sure about Nitdroid but..
It's sounds like you had CSSU Testing before...
I have Stable CSSU I don't think the new camera shortcuts are in stable yet (I don't have them). Also there is an extra applet to download to get the rotation in Stable (this comes as standard with Testing)

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
wht is the name of tht extra applet plz...

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Code:
gconftool-2 -s /apps/osso/hildon-desktop/ui_can_rotate -t bool true

The Following User Says Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
Thanks for it bro... it works
one of my problem is solved :d

TMO rocks again

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
"Orientation-lock applet" if you don't fancy toggling via x-term all the time.

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
thanks for it bro...