Notices

Hi I'm interested about the news on alien d! I like to have it updated on nexus 5

Something new about aliendalvik, I have SailfishOS 2.1.3.7 on electrablue kernel can I install this file?

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 262 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
I'm also interested for using it on the updated Sailfish image on Nexus 5. @matemana can you help us and give a try with the new files?

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by claustn View Post
I'm also interested for using it on the updated Sailfish image on Nexus 5. @matemana can you help us and give a try with the new files?
I was a little off these things. I got new job and have to learn some new things. Also my nexus 5 was damaged and i repaired it yesterday. I'll try when i'll have a time and report back here.

The Following User Says Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
I was a little off these things. I got new job and have to learn some new things. Also my nexus 5 was damaged and i repaired it yesterday. I'll try when i'll have a time and report back here.
Congratulation on the new job!
Hope to see more development from you soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to bnwg For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
Congratulations, but what about idea port alien dalvik for SailfishOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Mido)?

The Following User Says Thank You to iHusky For This Useful Post: