Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
So our paths cross again
Can you check if my fixup-mountpoints patch is valid for 3T too?
From my OP3T that appears to be valid.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elfmagidev For This Useful Post:
I've started working on the OnePlus3 port: https://github.com/mer-hybris/hybris-boot/pull/111
Let's see how far I'll go

I'm basing on this image: cm-13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J6-oneplus3.zip

Checklist:
  • [DONE] Build hybris-hal
  • [DONE] Fix kernel configuration
  • [DONE] Package Android HAL
  • [DONE] Build the SFOS rootfs
  • Test the image
If you need any help testing I have the OP3T I can use.

The Following User Says Thank You to elfmagidev For This Useful Post:
Posts: 204 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany - Potsdam
I took a look on github but could not find an image for testing. What do I have to do to start testing it?

The Following User Says Thank You to meemorph For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by meemorph View Post
I took a look on github but could not find an image for testing. What do I have to do to start testing it?
I'll upload the image in the evening. See the updated post for the current state.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Image uploaded. See post #4.
Let me know if you have any idea on the connectivity issue, it looks like some kernel issue to me, but no further ideas on my side

Last edited by marmistrz; 2017-08-22 at 20:58.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
I tried installing your build to give you some more logs and to see if i can do anything to help you with it, but my phone wont even boot the cyanogenmod image. I guess this is an error with the firmware version, but i'm not sure. Any ideas about that?

The Following User Says Thank You to f1refly For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by f1refly View Post
I tried installing your build to give you some more logs and to see if i can do anything to help you with it, but my phone wont even boot the cyanogenmod image. I guess this is an error with the firmware version, but i'm not sure. Any ideas about that?
OnePlus 3 or 3T? Which CM build? Is the bootloader unlocked?

The Following User Says Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
I just flashed the first oos version provided by oneplus and cyanogenmod (the version you base on, pulled from archive.org) is booting now. I don't have your iso with me, but will try out later. My phone is a oneplus 3 with unlocked bootloader and was running lineage before i started trying to flash your sailfish build.

I just flashed the first oos version provided by oneplus and cyanogenmod (the version you base on, pulled from archive.org) is booting now. I don't have your iso with me, but will try out later. My phone is a oneplus 3 with unlocked bootloader and was running lineage before i started trying to flash your sailfish build.

Ok, to answer your questions:
My phone is a onplus 3, bootloader is unlocked.

I had some free time today and fiddled a bit around, i wrote some of the things i found noteworthy into a short guide:

Note: As a new member i'm not allowed to post too many links, although i think that they're very appropriate in this post. I've confuscated them a little bit and hope i wont get banned for it

1. To get cyanogenmod to boot, one has to flash the oldest oxygenos zip by oneplus (or maybe a newer one? My internet speed is very slow in the hotel i'm at, so downloading them is a pain), found here [downloads.oneplus dot net/oneplus-3/oneplus_3_oxygenos_3.1.2/] (bottom of the site, red download button). This will get you the appropriate firmware for the old os
2. The cyanogenmod base version can be obtained at archive.org [archive dot org/download/cmarchive_snapshots/cm-13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J6-oneplus3.zip]. This has to be flashed first.
3. After flashing cyanogenmod, /data/ has to be unmounted in the TWRP mount menu, otherwise the sfos install script will throw an error. (If in doubt, also unmount /cache/, although i had no problems with it)
4. Now sailfishos is ready to flash. Just install the zip and reboot your phone

Note: Something in this process sets the device version to "oneplus3". The original firmware image however expects a capitalized "Oneplus3" and refuses to install. If this happens, just use an archive explorer to remove the first line in the updater-script found at /META-INF/com/google/android. This should be save if you've picked the right zip for your device.

With this steps the install process finished smoothly without errors on my device. This doesn't do it for me though, the boot process doesn't start and im stuck at the white oneplus logo. If anybody could tell me what i did wrong i could change the little guide accordingly.