Posts: 18 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oxford
Originally Posted by CrashandDie View Post
May I enquire as to why the location of the person is important? There are a lot of developers hanging around, and we have seen a lot of projects function like clockwork where most developers didn't share the same country, sometimes not even the same continent.

Unless obviously you are talking about paid work, with a contract and everything, in which case I don't know if this topic is in the right location.
Ah yes I'm talking about paid work, where would the best place to post be?

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
N900 is great for signing off things using the stylus, eg. using Anidel's Xournal to sign off pdf's and save them

The Following User Says Thank You to Thor For This Useful Post:
Sounds interesting, though I am pretty busy until the end of January.

I have also written an inventorying-like system (a parts stock control and invoicing system for a car dealership).

Just out of interest, what's your target product/application and how will you track the parts? Barcodes?

The Following User Says Thank You to lardman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 474 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by chrismint View Post
Botley - how about you?
Cowley/Iffley.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oxford , England
Originally Posted by jjx View Post
Cowley/Iffley.
I'm actually from Witney but i just put Oxford cause no-one knows about Witney :P

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Southampton, UK
Hi, I'm studying in Southampton though natively come from Abingdon - could you elaborate with regards to exactly what you'd want to do with a mobile device - is it primarily for scanning / updating records or for managing the system completely.