Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Could you please provide a complete source (with debian/* - may be in qtc_packaging subdirectory) for forum-qml?
forum-tmo compiles flawlessly on fremantle sdk, now just forum-qml is required

Projects no longer actively developed: here

hi, this is a great app but it did not show any download link in every thread i visited ..

Did this or something like it ever get an N900 version? Looks great.

The Following User Says Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
Posts: 368 | Thanked: 826 times | Joined on May 2012 @ India
I've currently started working on this app. Will look to fix the abrupt blank posts. Already fixed some small bugs. And pinpointed the source of main bug.

if anyone has done improvements on his side, please let me know.

Author seems to be MIA, but he did a very big work

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bibek For This Useful Post:
Let me know which bugs and improvements you want fixed, so that I can take a look into them

--abrupt blank post bug is already fixed with a dirty hack. Need to polish it up. Release ETA : 2nd January

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bibek For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by bibek View Post
Let me know which bugs and improvements you want fixed, so that I can take a look into them

--abrupt blank post bug is already fixed with a dirty hack. Need to polish it up. Release ETA : 2nd January
If you browse on your web browser, when you click on a thread in "Active Topics" on the right-hand side, it'll take you to the last post in that thread that you have read so you can carry on from where you left off... On the app however, this is very random; it never takes you to that post and if you are lucky it just takes you to that page...

Another bug is you click on a thread and while its loading and you click back and open another thread, the contents that eventually load up are of the former thread... You need to go back to the sub-forum click refresh then load the thread again to correct it...

Navigating to last page doesn't work well too; it rarely loads up information... If possible a page number navigation would help too

Preview function doesn't work (Error message received: Unknown error) when creating a new post...

Lastly, a big thank you for fixing this up! Take your time on it

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-12-29 at 06:11. Reason: typo

It's great that you're working on this--it's a very useful app. In my version, ("maemo.org--Talk 0.0.3-1") the time/date stamp in the upper right hand corner of the posts is very hit or miss. Could this be corrected? Also, in the subscriptions feature, the "unread" mark doesn't disappear after you read the thread and return to the subscription list.

Thanks again.

I suppose the version I'm carrying forward is 0.0.6. Copied from main git source. Hope there isnt a newer version

I will look into the problems reported above.

cheers

Last edited by bibek; 2013-02-19 at 17:20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bibek For This Useful Post:
Anyone having any idea what recent HF related changes will do to the forum, like change in login process, or change in urls or page structure? That'd hurt the app

I moved on to a new thread in case any one was following it here.