Notices

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 807 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by karlos devel View Post
\0/ Thank you: everything work perfectly. I will also say that with the integration of Mapnik and Valhalla, it looks same that "Here Map" or others.

I also want to add that some is missing in PoorMap ,when i search a POI PoorMap has give first result according to the location a gps, will usefull.
Well, intension is to make it as good as any, if not better.

Re POI search: I added POI search support to the geocoder-nlp and it will be available with the next release update (0.11.x).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 39 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Guatemala
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Re POI search: I added POI search support to the geocoder-nlp and it will be available with the next release update (0.11.x).
Tnk , but add POI search support to the geocoder-nlp only resolve POI the case sensitive right? then i am talk about ,that if i search something(POI) the first results of the search would have to be according to the GPS location in PoorMap. Modrana is already Implemented this features. I think this feature corresponds to PoorMap project because is responsible for handling the GPS, not the server i guess. Note: I'm talking about PooMaps and ModRana because somehow are related to this thread indirectly . . .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karlos devel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 179 | Thanked: 807 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by karlos devel View Post
Tnk , but add POI search support to the geocoder-nlp only resolve POI the case sensitive right? then i am talk about ,that if i search something(POI) the first results of the search would have to be according to the GPS location in PoorMap. Modrana is already Implemented this features. I think this feature corresponds to PoorMap project because is responsible for handling the GPS, not the server i guess. Note: I'm talking about PooMaps and ModRana because somehow are related to this thread indirectly . . .
Poor Maps does support it. You go to main menu, select "Nearby" and then search next to your location. Note that while you are searching for "type", its actually looking for names as well in online backends, if I understand it correctly. Starting from 0.11.x, the same will be for OSM Scout Server.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:

Tags
offline maps, sailfish os