Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Hi
Are there some good apps from older Maemo releases that aren't in Fremantle? I've been looking through the extras for diablo, but haven't found anything that isn't in fremantle yet.
Thanks in advance
marmistrz

Projects no longer actively developed: here

All kinds of xterms (Virtual Terminal Emulators (vte's) to be precise), fremantle is stuck with extremely limited osso-xterm (no geometry support, try getting true 80x25, other issues can be somewhat remedied through busy-box settings (unicode etc.)). Also try redefining what enter sends, standard app for that lost its powers with fremantle

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Just try reading this thread for suggestions:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=74154

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
All kinds of xterms (Virtual Terminal Emulators (vte's) to be precise), fremantle is stuck with extremely limited osso-xterm (no geometry support, try getting true 80x25, other issues can be somewhat remedied through busy-box settings (unicode etc.)). Also try redefining what enter sends, standard app for that lost its powers with fremantle
Offer your ACTUAL help for fixes then. Until that time (if you ever will), install 'mrvtx' if you want to try.

I was listing apps that are available for diablo and not for fremantle which is kind of on-topic here, unlike your 'then FIX IT yourself' rant.