Posts: 17 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Netherlands
Just believe me, Andre, I check things before I write, and the problem inherently has nothing to do with an actual memory problem: This stupid notification just pops up in many different situations: HERE, however, the notification is called by MicroB, to illuminate the fact that browserd is unable to perform an action that actually doesn't require any relevant increase of memory at all ...

Just so you know: My RootFS has 64 Mb available and home has 1,2 Gb free

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Croatia
I have problem with my N900
When i go in settings and open memory i see 57 MB of free space
i cant open camera and add contact in phone book,can use conversations ... itc..
it say : Operation temporarily disabled due to low memory
how to fix this problem ???

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
@sars, I don't know if I was the only one you've PMed the exazct copy of your post but I assure you that it was not necessary. In fact, most people find unsolicited PMs intrusive and, as a consequence, may be less likely to respond to you.

Regarding your problem, which "memory" is at 57 MB of free space? Your phone will give you two or three figures, depending on whether you have an SD card installed: MyDocs, the SD card and "memory for installable applications". If it is the last one, then you may have a serious problem.

Start by pasting the output of
Code:
df -h
typed in the terminal and we can take it from there.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Croatia
Sry for PM i send only one to you I solved that problem with flash now i have 1.84 memory for install apps,but now when I try to connect my nokia and pc via mass storage N900 Drive is detected in the Device & Printers but does not show from My computers - http://prntscr.com/4n0rlg
and have RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13 -2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM

Tags
lack of quality control