Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Added a solution in brainstorm:

"Add missed call as task in calendar with one simple action"

http://maemo.org/midcom-permalink-f0...d84ee67e967e9/

Please upvote if you find it sensible.

well i see you didnt understand the comparison i was trying to make or i'll make it more undrstandable ! to decrease the size of the tank so you'd re-fuel every 10 Km or its like being limited to a speed of 50km/H and not more !!

what am saying is that i hoped nokia would pay more attention to design detail by trying to install a bigger battery! or raise the screen a bit and put a numbers row in the key board since there's a big space available !

this battery is good for a smaller device like the 5800XM that i currently own.. by default a much more advanced device would need more battery power ! since n900 says Online as it happens !

yes, but what you forget to realise is that nokia is selling this device as an internet tablet than as a phone. Yes, it has not picked up in the market as quickly as the android or whatever, but every phone has it's pros and cons.

i think the battery life on this phone can be a downer, but i have managed to get 5 days worth of battery life (dont ask how, i have my battery graph somewhere on this site)

As far as the keyboard goes, i like this keyboard and wouldn't want the phone to get any bigger

I agree on that it would be nice to have a battery a bit larger. But I doubt it will be fixed by a firmware upgrade ;-)

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by xpress View Post
1) make a dedicated call log shortcut ! ( like when you press on the green dialling button on other nokia phones to see the dialled . received. missed calls )
what do you think ?
It even has better - turning control. When you are on any desktop and you turn your device from landscape to portrait N900 automatically launches phone app with last 10 missed/received/dialed numbers. Just have to tick "Turning control" to ON.

Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
It even has better - turning control. When you are on any desktop and you turn your device from landscape to portrait N900 automatically launches phone app with last 10 missed/received/dialed numbers. Just have to tick "Turning control" to ON.
thats what i wanted to know !! to see the numbers i dialled recently ..
thanks

is it still not possible to make a group of contacts to send text messages to so that i dont have to select all the time?

Last edited by yashodhan92; 2010-07-06 at 18:34.

Saving a number to a new contact or existing contact from the dial pad itself??????

currently we have to first make a call then only we can save that number from the recent dialed list.

Hwz that for an enhancement????

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by s33 View Post
Saving a number to a new contact or existing contact from the dial pad itself??????
Just enter the number on dialpad then go to menu and select "New Contact" (or "Merge Contact" if you want to add to existing contact).

The Following User Says Thank You to kureyon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
Just enter the number on dialpad then go to menu and select "New Contact" (or "Merge Contact" if you want to add to existing contact).
Thats good.thnx man