Notices

Hello people, i installed the nitdroid with the kernel and so on.
I had installed a kernel for overclocking my n900 : 2.6.28-omap1 on armv71
Before installing this kernel for overclocking the n900, i had the power kernel user which works with these two programs:
Automatikwlan to get wlan_xx passwords
Faircrack to get wep and some wap passwords
(decrypter for wlan_xxxx works with any kernel)

So i can overclock my n900 now, but i cant continue using those programs, it doesnt get packets and the things it used to do, so i would like to sacrifice the n900 overclock and get the kernel back again, i cant find it in application manager to download it, so what should i do to get it back to be able to use those two programs again?
Also, if there is any overclock VERY VERY easy which doesnt need any kernel, i'd be thankful.

IMPORTANT: i dont want to lose access to my nitdroid, im using whatsapp and thats the most important thing.

install kernel-power-bootimg package for multiboot.

i have got it, i have a multiboot with nitdroid, and 2 maemo kernels, if i install the power kernel user, will i be able to get a 4th bot option with that kernel?

Of course!

and where can i find that kernel? i looked for it in aplication manager, but i just found one which says obsolet, where is the other?

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
If you have the deb for kernel-power-bootimg then you can just depackage it and it will create the multiboot item and put the kernel in the correct place.

If not, re-install this package.

Don't forget the thanks button if I helped you