Notices

for that u hav to install the portrait dekstop right?

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
Not at all. You need it if you want the status bar on top. Mine stays on side and nobody cares about that.
BTW, I looked at many people observing their reactions. If they are going to make a call, almost nothing happens. The phone application works in portrait, Iphone owners looks disorientated for a second, everybody ends their task and return me the phone without further question. If it is for a quick bowsing session, the browser goes portrait and the only thing I am usually asked for is how to go back to the previous page (bottom right corner trick) or to type addresses (yes, I have to slide N900 open to show people the hwkbd). Usually iphone owners are the worst N900 users because after the first page, nothing works as they expect. Non iphone owner uses the phone with really low questions.
Contacts, Calendar, Multimedia, Photo, Calc and Angrybirds are other 'apps' I have on the screen. Many complaints against the calc, but all in all the people is able to use the 900 with really few questions.
Oh, and once an Iphone owner asked me the name of the browser app because mine was really better than the stock one... Ehi guy, this is NOT an Iphone, did you not notice it...?

hahahahahaha..i will try it too..which one do u suggest the gtc one or this one? or both in to different dekstops??? BTW how to remove them?

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
hahahahahaha..i will try it too..which one do u suggest the gtc one or this one? or both in to different dekstops??? BTW how to remove them?
I don't know which one suits you better, I made my own lot of time ago, so I am not really not able to help you

how to remove it? can i get my original desktop back?

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
gahhhhh!! what is that monstrosity?? my poor eyes...

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Well, not my personal taste and I don't intend on using it, but I thanked the post anyway, because I know there are people for whom this would be what they want, and thus as far as I'm concerned, OP's work is a useful post worthy of thanking.

i think the link has a problem.if i download them.i cant unzip them.will you plz reupload them.

the files do not unzip.plzzz help me with a new one

help any1 plzzzzzz.