Active Topics

thanx mate

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
I think that correct punctuation is two spaces after a full stop! Tut tut
Just remember it's a forum for all people, don't descriminate.
I don't like certain things but a certain amount of descretion needs to be made for all the different ages and upbringings.
It's like watching people being picky just for the sake of it. (Rolls eyes)

Anyway... Is there a list of what the improvements are with PR 1.3?
I've looked back a few pages and can't find one :-s

A link would be much appreciated.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuu

Just used the 'search' function and found a thread but there was no comprehensive list of upgrades :-(

I still haven't had the OTA update made available yet anyway so i'm in no rush.

Last edited by Loki79bj; 2010-10-31 at 13:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to Loki79bj For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Thats good information there thanks so should i upgrade to pr1.3 or not?
Edit: never mind

Stick to 1.2 and you will be fine.

Last edited by ericsson; 2010-10-31 at 13:21.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
Mature?

Edit... actually, I'm not getting drawn in by this. You're all as bad as each other! lol

Back on topic.......

Last edited by Loki79bj; 2010-10-31 at 12:51.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I can't help but get multiple indications of how lazy and ignorant the OP is.

1. Continuous use of broken english, despite being his mother tongue and indication that he's educated (questionable, but that's what you get for making public claims).
2. Asking for something (information) that he could've gotten himself with a few minutes of quick browsing.
3. Refusal to understand long explanations, always resorting to "SOOOOO, SHOULD I DO IT OR NOT?"

@OP: You're entitled to your own opinions, etc; But believe you me, this sort of mentality will be detrimental to your own self.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

u shld do it, bro.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
so u r saying users on this thread reply to threads after judging wat sort of person has asked for help? or wat sort of image he has? by stereotyping or judging someone how he/she writes?

for ur knowledge i have degree to my name! but its jus easier and faster to write this way especially wen its not crucial or compulsory to use formal english language with full grammer and punctuation on forums!
I think his point was -- if you ask something and expect to get an answer, at least give some respect to people that read you.

Posts: 154 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ South Africa
Upgrade to 1.3, and hav a look at Swappolube. It does make a difference. It is indeed faster and many of the app updates coming through, have 1.3 in mind.
Debian

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Just for fun, take a look at this...not really relevant but quite fun!

Take a look at this paragraph. Can you read what it says? All the letters have been jumbled (mixed). Only the first and last letter of ecah word is in the right place:

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dancairo For This Useful Post:
if you guys reflashing to pr1.3 this is what i notice, first of all dont do anything... just add your media player widget to desktop and play it look at xterms top, pulseaudio and mafw dbus wrapper its between 10-18% and overall cpu usage of 20 30% but when i installed OC kernel v37 and do the same thing my overall cpu usage 40-50% almost doubled is this normal? ive been watching it.

Last edited by Changegames; 2010-10-31 at 14:49.