Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Travel bag
Originally Posted by Addison View Post

By the way, install was breeze. I'm actually digging on the strange readout and style of your ring clock.

Very trippy dude!
ver 0.7-4 in extras devel with the background color selectable through color panels.. readout made to match the style of the clock

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
Originally Posted by shin View Post
ver 0.7-4 in extras devel with the background color selectable through color panels.. readout made to match the style of the clock
probably on line later cause i dont find any update or file in extra-devel...more news later...
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Yep, still not seeing it just yet.
http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...e/r/ringclock/

You're full of crap, man!

LABAUDIO and myself must drive you nuts at times. *lol*

ver 0.7-4 was uploaded and build was successful about 8 hours ago.. not sure of the delay in appearing in the repos..

https://garage.maemo.org/pipermail/e...il/019602.html

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
ver 0.7-4 was uploaded and build was successful about 8 hours ago.. not sure of the delay in appearing in the repos..

https://garage.maemo.org/pipermail/e...il/019602.html
normaly....its not supose to take more then 24 hours to be avaible in the extra after your upload...in fact 24 hours is extreme times too....

so 2 option

-maybe extra repo be ''paused'' for some technical reason or maintenance and be updated soon

-or instead the confirmation uphere, something wrong whit the upload you make it and...maybe need to be re uploaded...but i suggest wait until monday before re upload cause sometimes...repo make some extra times for be updated (in case the repo be maintained or repair)
French Noob

The Following User Says Thank You to LABAUDIO For This Useful Post:
LABAUDIO

I tried building in couple of more versions after that and I have checked my build script too.. The auto build process itself seems to be successful without issues and its getting queued for loading to the repository..

I can only think of a possible issue at the repository end.. that too with the diablo repositories as the fremantle repo queue seems to be going through without issues..

[2010-04-10 20:48:02] Processing package ringclock 0.8-2. Uploader: shin, builder: builder1
[2010-04-10 20:48:03] Building ringclock 0.8-2 for target 'maemo-diablo-i386-extras-devel'
[2010-04-10 20:48:16] OK
[2010-04-10 20:48:16] Signing build results
[2010-04-10 20:48:17] ringclock 0.8-2 has been queued for loading into diablo extras-devel repository

LABAUDIO

I tried building in couple of more versions after that and I have checked my build script too.. The auto build process itself seems to be successful without issues and its getting queued for loading to the repository..

I can only think of a possible issue at the repository end.. that too with the diablo repositories as the fremantle repo queue seems to be going through without issues..
yes i know i checked your build log too and all look clean...so its probably like i said...in repo side...will be patient
French Noob

with almost no one else building for diablo ( I seem to be the only one in the past few days.. ) , not sure if we can expect the maintainers to notice and fix this soon

The Following User Says Thank You to shin For This Useful Post:
with almost no one else building for diablo ( I seem to be the only one in the past few days.. ) , not sure if we can expect the maintainers to notice and fix this soon
Probably not a good move...cause the times the mainteners get you message...the problem probably be fixed...

i know almost repo be updated one shot per day (i dont know the exact hours)

but sometimes, 2 or 3 days be necessary

and the week-ends is always a busy day for maemo..so more traffic...risk of more bug...i dont know

but i remenber when i upload my Borg sound, i waiting 3 days (friday until monday) for appears in extra so

i think soon all be good
French Noob

this evantuality

maemo is on N900

Meego comming too...

maybe some change be made it for make organisation reorder od servers..or...

i think someday...maemo 2008 be nomore supported to make more place to other avenues...

but probably in the future...a static image of the repo be glacified in other format or compress for further use...

personaly i have a dvd whith all my application in all repo and all os flash stuff

but its just an evantuality...
French Noob