Notices

@ Prankster
Ok now im not an expert but also not a complete noob. I first study what more expert people write then try with caution... I revived my n900 a few times from sudden death (brick) with some internethelp and also common sense... however I'll try your advice and see... Thx in advance!

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
Originally Posted by AAAP View Post
@ Prankster
Ok now im not an expert but also not a complete noob. I first study what more expert people write then try with caution... I revived my n900 a few times from sudden death (brick) with some internethelp and also common sense... however I'll try your advice and see... Thx in advance!
never mind i am a noob though ..
hope this helps http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=68609

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
Very nice.

Is it inescapable that the media player closes when the lock screen slider is used?

Sometimes I have wanted to just listen to a news stream, and used the slider to lock the screen to conserve battery, but that stops playback in the media player.

i wish if we can update via app manager, the installation process (uninstall - download - install) is long
and you can always keep the passworded and the clean versions at the first post

Hi,why is it that when i select most channels,they open up in Opera browser,telling me the adress is unavailable::..help thx

so now i have uninstalled Opera to see what happens next,nothing happens when pressing the Watch button,i only have a cartoon channel which opens up in KMplayer

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia
Originally Posted by n900shamie View Post
so now i have uninstalled Opera to see what happens next,nothing happens when pressing the Watch button,i only have a cartoon channel which opens up in KMplayer
What you need to do
Remove your version from the phone ! Install Qt Web Runtime 1.1.0 ; Ogg Support 1.1 and Extra Decoders Support 0.4 ;

then install the last version of Tv Player 0.2.6 !!! download from here

And tell me if you ever change samething whit dbus-switchboard ????

Last edited by demludi; 2011-07-05 at 16:20.

Hello,

I got Qt web runtime installed, and Tvplayer.wgt copied to my N900.
How do I install it?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
click the tvplayer file in file manager HAM will take over after that

ok, it's installed and i've done a reboot.
But nothing happends when i click "watch now" after i select a channel.
What to do next?