I'm selling my n800 , got it back in december. Works fine, its like new..comes w/ 1gig card....pwr cord, usb, and 1month free skype...selling at 250$ ,please email if interested ...Ymets2k02@hotmail.com

thx
chris

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Woo! More expensive than new. <_<

Hey, it DOES include a 1GB card. That's at LEAST a $10 value

No offense Gadget, but the N800 can be had brand new for ~$200. You might have better luck on ebay, people seem to be paying too much over there, at least the last time I checked. Around these parts, people know what they're really worth since most already own one.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ jax, FL
$250 yay I want two. Can you please buy
n800 and a 1gb card from Amazon and ship it? I'll pay a bazillion dollars.

Sorry guys was in a bad mood when I saw this post.

Originally Posted by skeezer65134 View Post
Hey, it DOES include a 1GB card. That's at LEAST a $10 value

No offense Gadget, but the N800 can be had brand new for ~$200. You might have better luck on ebay, people seem to be paying too much over there, at least the last time I checked. Around these parts, people know what they're really worth since most already own one.

You are not just kidding. The going rate for USED is between $200-$250 PLUS shipping. It is insane. But I make our living selling there so I need people like that...more money then sense.

I am wondering how many of the recent "one day sale" devices ended up on eBay for $259 and THEY ARE SELLING, even though you can still get them from Amazon or Buy.com for about $229 new with a full warranty and ya know it was never dropped in the toilet or anything. (You know you surf in the throne room too!! )

I have seen them sell on eBay for anywhere from $150-$180 for ones in good to excellent condition.

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Yea, but it come with 1 month of free Skype!
PLEASE use the Wiki

Ok the price just dropped to 210$ which includes shipping ....but if interested email me ymets2k02@hotmail.com

thats the lowest i'll go