Hey,

Thanks for clicking on my post. Do you happen to have a dead N800 and you are willing to start parting it out? I broke my kickstand yesterday by tripping on the power cord and yanking the Nokia to the floor. Fortunately the device seems to be working fine. I just can no longer stand the thing up on the desk. I did a search on kickstands and ended up reading about a fellows nightmare of sending his Nokia to repair and never seeing it again. This is not an experience I want to have so I'm trying this second hand route.
Obviously I will pay mailing cost and a reasonable price for the stand. please tell me what you would want for it.
my email- sungrove@msn.com

Thanks
NS

just thought I'd update this. I'm still needing an n800 kickstand- new or used. Anyone?

thanks,
Neil

Hi there,

I'm still looking for a kickstand for my N800. LOL, I was tempted to add this thought to another thread where a fellow N800 owner had bricked his Nokia but thought better of it Anyway, I won't keep badgering you guys about this, I'll just bring it up once in a while and hopefully someone will see this. Right now I'd be willing to pay 20 bucks plus the shipping to you. I have a verified paypal account.

Neil