Closed Thread
Originally Posted by n900 lover View Post
just updated! i thought no one had posted anything and i was gonna have a go at everyone for not bothering to say anything about the new update!then i realised i havent been on this site for more than 2 days!

Kudos for the new orientation button! is there anything else that has been added?
See the changelog as it as been updated but this update only seems a small one but we did ask MAG for little and often.

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU/Changelog

You guys rock! just tried the new zoom for desktop and that rocks! CSSU rocks!! i wish i could do wat you guys do

The Following User Says Thank You to n900 lover For This Useful Post:
set screenlock to landscape only, get a call and hold the phone in portrait.... you are unable to press the red button because it gets offscreen. so the rotation does not work but the button layout still changes...

its not very practical to not being able to rotate the phone app while you dont want to rotate the rest

Last edited by sygys; 2011-03-10 at 14:35.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sygys For This Useful Post:
Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
also, whenever i'm online in my accounts, opening the contacts application, setting it to view availability among the contacts, it crashes saying internal error...

the lockscreen still broken but not all the time.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
@Dark_Angel85 can not confirm the issue with the contacts application.
But there is a similar error with the extended-contact-search plugin and the
"recent" contacts view.

Nicolai

Originally Posted by ndi View Post
FAM and HAM only show user (UI) apps. To install packages, you need to select category in FAM and choose All (ADVANCED).

Alternately, "apt-get install tactile" in terminal, as root.
That first tip was golden. The latter I tried and tried and never worked, strangely enough.

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
tried looking for tactile in HAM with no joy??

nice update and i think the orientation lock is fit in its place but there could be an option to set it to power menu too by adding an option to CSSU customizer!!

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
Originally Posted by sygys View Post
set screenlock to landscape only, get a call and hold the phone in portrait.... you are unable to press the red button because it gets offscreen. so the rotation does not work but the button layout still changes...

its not very practical to not being able to rotate the phone app while you dont want to rotate the rest

You need to lock the phone app from turning control to landscape mode.
CSSU screenlock won't help u in that case

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
My screen briefly flashes black when its rotating, anyone experiencing this? it there a fix?

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade