Its a better phone...stop no flames, i said phone. It rings I can answer havent missed a call yet, missed so many calls with the N900 screen fliping, and when the cpu was busy. As a multimedia device they both have ups and downs.

I was thinking about getting rid of the N900, but its making a great media center for my living room. Pandora with unlimited skips FTW!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scooterx517 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
I must be doing something wrong...I've had the N900 since December and haven't missed a call yet! Maybe I'm just stupid!

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Dancairo For This Useful Post:
no camera flash, no smart shortcuts from status area, no plugin for conversations/contacts integration with any service, no fast multitasking switch and the list goes...

but if you're happy with it, that ok

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivnvir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Texas
These threads are starting to bore me.

Save it for facebook!!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to siperkin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
when loaded with software the N900 would get very very slow even Oc'ed to a 1ghz or higher. I need email on my phone, push email, Nokia messaging worked great 99% of the time to deliver and send mail, but holy crap was it slow and it would just bog the phone down.

Conversations integrated into contacts is a great feature

used the camera at a concert the other night, night mode worked better than any flash on a cell phone ive ever seen, besides the xeon ones on older SE phones. But you cant beat a flash for close up pics in the dark.

oh and the Galaxy touch screen is too sensitive, but the N900 was not sensitive enough. BTW sweat or salt water on capacitive touch screens makes things tricky. Got back from a bike ride had a hard time using the phone.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scooterx517 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
One word....NITDROID! 2in1 for the win.Don`t need to replace mine for a loooong time.

The Following User Says Thank You to sophocha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ York, Pa., USA
Why?

Originally Posted by sophocha View Post
One word....NITDROID! 2in1 for the win.Don`t need to replace mine for a loooong time.
nitdriod cant make calls yet...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frappacino For This Useful Post:
Guys I don't really see this as a post that needs flaming - granted its another in a series but obviously the phone was an issue with the N900. He states the Galaxy is a better PHONE and the N900 is a great media center. Since we often hear that the N900 is a mobile computer - I see no issue with this.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post: