Posts: 200 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by Anwarboy11 View Post
Blu ray drive ftw!
Backups ftw!
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

802.11G and N wireless for xbox 360ftw ;p

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by SHR3WD View Post
Backups ftw!
owrr, urmmm , blocked xbox live account for playing pirate copies of mw2.... ftw!

N900 APP REVIEW SITE IS NOW LIVE
http://maemoappreviews.blogspot.com/

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ East Anglia
Originally Posted by mike358 View Post
I ordered on 26 Nov, Voda 12mnths, £45 a month, £65 phone, and today status changed from "pending stock" to "ready for dispatch" I called them and they said that only people who ordered before 3November have call about card details check, so my unit should be dispatched today or tomorrow. But I don't belive them, Do somebody have any info about it ?
WTF..... same day as me ive got 18month contract unlimited web and texts with voda. and wtf no change for me no calls nuttin, im gunna go and butt**** MPD sales manger , sorry bout the crude language :P

dude if u get your tell me

owrr, urmmm , blocked xbox live account for playing pirate copies of mw2.... ftw!
1337 Stealth Verifications ftw
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
1337 Stealth Verifications ftw
no idea what that is

But free internet use ftw~!

N900 APP REVIEW SITE IS NOW LIVE
http://maemoappreviews.blogspot.com/

no idea what that is

But free internet use ftw~!
lol a softy checks and makes the game ban proof :/

yea i agree with the fact free online gaming with PS3

Xbox live Bo0o0

Posts: 373 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norwich
LOL My kitchen was being renovated, i was wondering they had anything to do with my N900 being not delivered today, i was worried cause last time they signed a recorded letter for me. This time they might have lost they honesty smelling a nice N900 box but thank goodness MPD told me they dispatched it today lol.

My exam went fine not as good as it should've been, obviously it had ta go like that cause i wasn't concentrating on my studies, was checking forum/mail once i finished with a topic lol :/
I attempted 9/10 Question. hoping to pass
9/10 questions should be fine man. i tend to skip a few here and there and i havent failed any yet.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
lol a softy checks and makes the game ban proof :/

yea i agree with the fact free online gaming with PS3

Xbox live Bo0o0
'ban proof' is a lie... ixtreme firmware was detected by microsoft...

noob.

Finally my order has changed from pending stock to ready for dispatch i only ordered friday night. Beleive me emailing every store appears to work and emailing mpd direct works also. I have sent 481 emails since 4pm and it appears to have done something. time will tell
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55