Notices

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Never saw it with black. Only this:

When i first installed it the writing was black and it looked great. Now its gone white again after a reboot.

Which line in which file controls the text colour. I have various findings but none seem to work. I would have to do a process of illimination to find out

i have "grep"ed #ffffff inside the marina dir and a list of files such as those was listed;

backgrounds
calendar
call-ui
css
gtk-2.0
images
index.theme
matchbox
matchbox2
mediaplayer
rtcom-messaging-ui
startup-wizard

i have also skimmed the hildon programming guide for incoming event notification which is not described anywhere in the theme config files - can you help out here?

Cheers

Not sure if this bug has been tracked yet but here it goes anyway.

there seems to be a problem in the calendar when in week view. If you click on an empty day then click on another empty day, the green highlight does not refresh but instead it leaves the cell still partially highlighted,well, around each of the 4 corners to be precise, has anyone else experienced this ?

C

i see this too. My corner colors are orange: different calendar color settings, but the bug is the same.

I also see a blue verticle line to the right of the title and where slots in any new or edit event screen. Not sure if that is a native/normal Maemo5 thing or Marina bug, but it's not necessarily bad.

Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
Never saw it with black. Only this:
The color of the text seems to take on the properties of the last applied theme!!!....interesting bug!

The Following User Says Thank You to cliffordpascal For This Useful Post:
As excellent as this theme is its very frustrating....it's almost there but not quite...lets have a real combined effort to sort it. It's previously been mentioned but what would really be great would be a an application where you could input the them and make small adjustments on the fly i.e colors and other various small tweaks.

The Following User Says Thank You to cliffordpascal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
Well, ThemeMaker would be such an application but does not yet seem to be there.
I really think it would be in Nokias best interest to provide a proper way to create and edit themes.

Regarding the bug (Maemo, probably, not the theme):
I am only changing between Marina and Dark Sky. Both are dark themes with dark fonts in the notifications. That might be why I do not really see the effects of this bug.

Is the correct color applied after a reboot?

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London, UK
very nice i hope it comes to extras repo soon

Originally Posted by wazd View Post
ok. Now we have brown (expected), white and blue font colors for notifications same time.

Anybody have sane explanation for this?
Installed the update. After reboot, text color is now dark--looks great -- both large email notifications and task manager ones.

Also, calendar week view corner thing fixed.

Great and fast work!

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
1.095 released to the Extras-Testing.
Changelog:
* Calendar reworked
* Added menu arrow to the title bar
* Color saturation changed back to normal
* E-Mail/IM notification design changed

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...-marina/1.095/

Install and enjoy

Last edited by wazd; 2010-02-05 at 01:23.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wazd For This Useful Post:

Tags
fremantle, theme release