Notices

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by AlphaX2 View Post
What do we also need?!
In order to keep things nice and clean.
WikiPage with:
- Bug tracker link (preferably add link to about screen inside app)
- Feature request list
- Changelog
Last two items can naturally be inside bug tracker, but then preferably at least targeted links within wiki are preferable for sake of usability.

My feature request list. Sorry if these are already in this thread --> To get rid of this kind of messages now and in future --> WikiPage

- Wifi upload only within specific Wifi-ap-network
- Schedule within specific time (01:00-07:00)
- Button for forced NOW sync regardless of all rules

Last edited by slender; 2012-08-20 at 08:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 108 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dresden - Germany
Version 1.6.1 is now waiting for you in the Nokia Store for Download or update, feedback is allways welcome.

AlphaX2

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlphaX2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Great update! I also have some ideas

- Different settings for photos and video - for instance photo upload on any network, video only on wifi.
- Register for network change notifications instead of trying again within a set interval, this could be better (maybe several minutes after network change, since most apps rush to check immediately)

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Vienna, Austria
thank you for the update, a great app!

i have a problem, though - i can't link to dropbox. after pressing "link dropbox", it just changes the button to "ok", but no browser window opens and nothing happens. sometimes, the button changes to "unlink dropbox", but when i go back it's not activated and i can't toggle the switch.

thanks for any help!

Originally Posted by dommau View Post
thank you for the update, a great app!

i have a problem, though - i can't link to dropbox. after pressing "link dropbox", it just changes the button to "ok", but no browser window opens and nothing happens. sometimes, the button changes to "unlink dropbox", but when i go back it's not activated and i can't toggle the switch.

thanks for any help!
Is the default N9 browser working correctly?! If not try to reboot and link it again.

AlphaX2

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Yet another idea - automatic folder creation based on EXIF with template support (for example to tune the date format).

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
@ AlphaX2 - I've tried all 3 Browsers as default, and had no success... well, I'll keep trying. Thanks!

Originally Posted by dommau View Post
@ AlphaX2 - I've tried all 3 Browsers as default, and had no success... well, I'll keep trying. Thanks!
Okay maybe reset (menu) or removing and reinstall may help. If not tell me and we'll find the problem...

AlphaX2

thank you very much for your support! i did a reflash today (not because of fotoshare), and now it works. no idea what the problem was, but i'm a happy fotoshare user again great app, keep it up!
but before, i tried various combinations of uninstalling/installing, setting different default browsers, no luck. the popup just wouldn't open...

beste grüße nach dresden!

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
I´m using version 1.6.1
- Wifi only sync
- Pics only
- Google Drive
- Interval sync @ 60 min.

First sync and most of files are uploaded multiple times to google drive 12080022 (2).jpg,12080022 (3).jpg etc.

Anyone else having this same issue with same settings?